Pi_Pen

>> Pi_Pen <<

// LGBTQ+ ally // Feminist // Gun control // Pro choice // Save the earth // Pi digit memorizer
// Debater // Agnostic //

Just a funny(ish) counterpart to my first letter! XP Hope you enjoyed it! :D I'd really appreciate a comment! Thanks!

A letter of love- a reply

2
Dearest Jake,
So, you did send me the letter... interesting. I cannot hide that I was rather surprised at your letter, you being a typically timid person and often even acting quite shy near me, though we've been a couple for a few months now. I wanted to let you know why I love you, and that I am entirely unoriginal, as I am quite entirely copying your idea. Sorry.
Wait, who am I kidding, we both know I can't write.
 ̶O̶k̶,̶ ̶u̶m̶m̶m̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶.̶
Sorry, I'm writing in pen. I don't know why? I mean, I could have just written an e-mail. Or used a pencil. You know what, I should switch to pencil.

Ok, hi, there, it's Jake, with a pencil. Should I just type this? I mean, like, this is way too complex for me??? Why am I writing traditionally? I demand explanations. Anyways.
 ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶
Why did I cross that out when I could have erased it? Wow, I'm a confused soul. You should have included that in your letter: "Dearest Michael, you are one confused soul, my dude." Also, "You think out loud in letters, so please do not reply!" Too late, I guess? Or I could just crumple this and throw it in the trash, but you know I could NEVER crumple a piece of paper- I mean, at most I'd neatly fold it? Aaaaanywhooo....
I'm watching a weird thing on TV about a dude who has to make a hot air balloon or something??? What is he doing? Like, he makes no sense right now. WOWZERS. Whyyyyy dude, it's called GRAVITY.
Ok, SORRY, I'm bad at love letters. Wow, all this time talking about nothing? I think I've set a record or something. Call the Guinness Book of Records NOW! Stop reading. CALL THEM. Why are you laughing? This isn't even funny. You laugh at everything (which I think is so cool). WAIT, DID I JUST SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU??? YES! I've succeeded in life, there, my love letter is that one sentence, just forget the rest of this letter. 'Kay, bye.
Love,
Michael

P.S. #FreeTheBirds
The prompt is the letter on love. I already did one using that prompt, so I cannot say it was that in the top section. I also think this fits well into the "pair of poems" category.
Note: TV show reference mildly inspired by something that was on while I was writing this. XD