51174847 599637720506676 4827294373119000576 n

Alexis Kuhns7

Homeschooled
Depressed
Write
Fandoms Include:
Harry potter
Divergent
Eragon
Shadow hunters
Stranger things
Star wars
Star Trek
Diary of a wimpy kid
Loves:
Cats
Farms
Farm animals
Piano
Books
My fandoms
Hates:
People

A letter to my love

PROMPT: Love in Words

1
Tyler,

What would I ever do without you?  You make me, me.  If I lose you, I lose everything. I lose my smile, my laugh, literally my everything.  I don't know how it ever came to be you and me.  You make my world possible and I hope you feel the same.  I may not see you everyday or even hear your voice but we will be forever I'm sure.  I love you so much.  I love you not only for what you are, but also for what I am when I am with you. I love you for not only what you have made yourself but also for that you have made me.  I love the parts of me you bring out.  I don't know if I have told you how much you truly mean to me yet.  About all the happiness you bring me, the way you make me feel, and the way you have changed me for the better.  I love you more then I've ever loved anyone.  You are my light and my way.  I would be lost without you.  I love you.

With Love,
                                                                                                                   Alexis <3