74453

Raven Salvers

I am 17 and am an amateur writer for fun. One problem I have though is when I create something I like, I try to turn it into a book... now... several unfinished books later, I am still going!! :) I hope you like what you see and if you do don't forget to click the all important star in the corner so I know!!!

My Friends The Wind and The Sky

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

0
I walked in the quiet park with my friends, the wind and the sky. As a child, I had listened to what the wind whispered in my ears, and what the sky showed me in the moving pictures that were the clouds. I was their opposite. My body was of the earth, but my soul was forged from fire. I lifted my hand so that it was only a few inches from my face, willing my soul to show itself. Instantly, a small tongue of flame appeared. Its gentle warmth caressed my fingers as I watched my friend the wind try to snatch it away, causing my soul to flicker but never die. I smiled at the wind, and drew my soul back into my body, letting the flames disappear from my fingertips. The wind laughed, blowing my hair back. I was never alone, my friends were always with me. 

1