74453

Raven Salvers

I am 17 and am an amateur writer for fun with a love of fiction. Although, if all the little people in my head could give me a hand every once and a while, that would be great. One problem I have though is when I create something I like, I try to turn it into a book. FYI, it's a bad idea/habit. Now, several unfinished books later, I am still going! Most of my pieces are short stories, so if you want to read them, it might take a little bit. I hope you like what you see, and if not, well... shit happens.

Disclaimer: I never said my writing was award worthy or anything, so read at your own risk peeps.

My Friends The Wind and The Sky

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

0
I walked in the quiet park with my friends, the wind and the sky. As a child, I had listened to what the wind whispered in my ears, and what the sky showed me in the moving pictures that were the clouds. I was their opposite. My body was of the earth, but my soul was forged from fire. I lifted my hand so that it was only a few inches from my face, willing my soul to show itself. Instantly, a small tongue of flame appeared. Its gentle warmth caressed my fingers as I watched my friend the wind try to snatch it away, causing my soul to flicker but never die. I smiled at the wind, and drew my soul back into my body, letting the flames disappear from my fingertips. The wind laughed, blowing my hair back. I was never alone, my friends were always with me. 

1