74453

Raven Salvers

I am a full-time high school senior with a love for writing. Fiction and Fantasy are what make me tick, which is why most of my work falls into those catagoires. My hobbies include not writing, and doing homework all weekend.

Most of my pieces are short stories, so if you want to read them, it might take a little bit. I hope you like what you see, and if not, well... shit happens. On the off chance that I do actually get around to publishing something, and you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking that pretty little star! (seriously, you have no idea how excited I get when people actually read my stuff or leave a comment)

Disclaimer: I never said my writing was award worthy or anything, so read at your own risk peeps.

My Friends The Wind and The Sky

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

0
I walked in the quiet park with my friends, the wind and the sky. As a child, I had listened to what the wind whispered in my ears, and what the sky showed me in the moving pictures that were the clouds. I was their opposite. My body was of the earth, but my soul was forged from fire. I lifted my hand so that it was only a few inches from my face, willing my soul to show itself. Instantly, a small tongue of flame appeared. Its gentle warmth caressed my fingers as I watched my friend the wind try to snatch it away, causing my soul to flicker but never die. I smiled at the wind, and drew my soul back into my body, letting the flames disappear from my fingertips. The wind laughed, blowing my hair back. I was never alone, my friends were always with me. 

1