Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Humor is subjective, so that doesn't mean you can't believe in your own style!

Transgender...?

3
Hey, I've been having thoughts about being a lady, and I think I might want to persue that at some point? But I don't know how to explain that literally anyone?

• February 11, 2019 - 11:49am (Now Viewing)

• r|A|i|N

i realize this is kinda old but i just wanted to say that i support you in whatever decision you choose to make. if you would be more comfortable as a female, you should go for it.

• Calling4Rain

I agree with RandAndSonder as well. Gender isn't purely physical. If you feel like you would be happy as a female, don't listen to people who don't understand that. Be yourself!

• weirdo

I agree with RandAndSonder. Although there is nothing wrong with being male if you feel like you want to be female than you should do it. And, if that doesn't work out, you can always switch back! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    As for explaining it to everyone, I can imagine that can be hard (note that I say imagine. I am a straight female, therefore, meaning that I have no idea of the pressure you're going through right now. My advice may not be the best compared to many others). It really depends on who that person is. I know there are a lot of homophobic people out there that use the bible to justify their hatred. Maybe just say "perhaps this is what God really intended me to be like"? Or, say "Jesus said he hated figs, not fags" (there's a story in the bible about that and it just might leave some people speechless)? And, if you don't feel like it, you don't have to explain it to anyone. You decide who you want to be, not other people. If they think they you owe them an explanation, they are terribly wrong.
    I hope I helped you in some way!!!

I disagree with the previous comments, actually. If you think that you might be female and be happier living as a female, then you should be able to experiment with using female pronouns or whatever. I'm trans myself, and for me it's not about changing my gender, it's that I was always this gender, but I didn't realize it, and I was living as the wrong gender, if that makes sense.

• xXlunagirlXx

I agree with the previous commentators, if people love you, they won't care what gender you are, they care about your personality. Not your gender.

• RachelMarie

I agree with creativejuices09. God made you who you are for a reason, and you should embrace that. I know that you are allowed to have your own opinion, but I just want to encourage you that you don't need to change what God calls very good.

• Lee Fudge

And I respect that, thanks

• creativejuices09

There's nothing wrong with being male. I'd say to embrace what you were born with. For some people aren't born at all. You just may not realize all the upsides of being who you are. Becoming female will not change you as a person, it'll only change your gender. Though this is all completely your decision, I just wanted to give you my input