ethereal.otherworldly

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

every poem is a different style, leave me and my everchanging existence alone

huh

6
same people that say killing a bundle of inviable cells is murder also read a book where a man is willing to kill his son for a possibly imaginary god huh

(i love my goddess, but i would defy her if it meant killing my children)

• February 11, 2019 - 2:49am (Now Viewing)

• r|A|i|N

hm can't say i disagree

• palindrome

Yeah this is interesting. I never thought of it this way. I don't oppose abortion, but I guess I don't fully support it either. There are cases where it is justifiable- rape, teen moms, or when there is a risk for the mothers health. I think in the Bible we are focusing so much on the obedience factor, we ignore that. But, thankfully the kid survived.

i agree with paperbird and this is an interesting observation. but what does it mean “do not interact” in the message from writer? it doesn’t specify who, so is it just in general? haha.

• f l o r a

yes queen-this is what I needed today.

• paperbird

i mean i agree with you... i think abortion should be allowed, and i don't think that the bible's teachings are just. but i don't think that we should pin this to ryder or to christians; we all have different beliefs, and they should be respected. i mean to say that i hear what you're saying and i have similar thoughts, but this feels incriminating to me. i don't agree with conservatives, but they deserve to be respected. after all, what is the world if we can't love & listen to one another?

• loveletterstosappho

okay i googled "man kills son for god" and what came up is what i think is a bible verse so yes bible?

• loveletterstosappho

(help i'm stupid and don't know what book you're talking about, is it the bible please tell me it's the bible i've never read the bible before, who kills his son and why? also i love your last line)

• ethereal.otherworldly

ryder is shook

huh, i've never thought about it that way before... interesting...
    cos you're totally right, and watch the hardcore christian pro-life crew come down and hijack this observation lmao