thechosenonemico

Philippines

Hopeless Opus. Loves coffee and solitude.

Journey

PROMPT: Library Magic

2
All I had was one tattered textbook, a galaxy of words and facts and tales that I loved getting lost into. Running across crinkled pages, swooping along clouds of thick letters, my little feet and hands loved meandering through a world I was able to call mine. 
One world was never enough, though. My eyes and my mind and my heart sought new kingdoms that I knew I could rule over. I ruled worlds where I was able to breathe underwater, play with fire, save dying kingdoms, fall in love with elves, disappear at my will. I would begin each journey in the morning, and trudge on till night-- and never did I once get weary of each one. When the sun dies down, and night beckons me to go back to my reality, I would put my worlds back to a shelf, and there they all will be-- sitting so magnificently as they await for my next journey.

Wow...... the pictures you made in front of my eyes were breath-taking! I especially loved the detail about elves (an elf-nut, in case you can't tell :). This is really awesome though :DD