Meneame media link 34136

A Breath Into Silence

She likes sugar, notebooks, and existence. A dreamer, scientist, and musician. In love with the night sky. Incurably shy. Always willing to listen.

It's nice to meet you!

Hello! Thanks for checking out my writing!

I do #askthewriter and am social

4
So I'm always pretty active on WtW, and I've noticed the #askthewriter trend going around. It seems really interesting, and it got me thinking: I've actually posted nothing about myself on WtW. Sure, some works based on my experiences, but nothing personal. Thinking about that made me a little sad.... because I love WtW! And I really like all the writers I've encountered on this site. I'm just way too shy to actually communicate with you guys. So I decided to do something about it! 

But I'm wary of bandwagons, so that's why it's taken me two weeks to actually pen this thing.

WHAT'S GOING ON: A few fun facts about myself, but also #askthewriter. Basically, if you want to ask me random stuff, please do so! But I'll just put some stuff about myself on here anyway so I feel like I'm getting somewhere socially.

FACTS:
1) I knit. Actually, I knit hats for donation drives.
2) I'm really really shy. But you wouldn't guess that if you met me, because my survival tactic is to act like I've just drunk a coffee. (Case in point: this whole post)
3) I attend cons! I'm a geek.
4) I love space. It's actually my dream to help get people to other planets.
5) I play five instruments (guitar, recorder, harmonica, flute, violin)
6) I own way too many books.

So, yeah. If anybody's still here, please feel free to ask me questions! I know I've basically never been social before, but I'm hoping to be a little more outgoing on this site from now on! :)

• AminahMcBina

Can't wait for the 20th ;)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

SO RELATABLE YES XD
    I too, own too many books and am very shy (and awkward, haha.). I'm also the biggest geek to ever walk the planet, as you can probably tell from my bio. I'm impressed that you can play five instruments!

1. What's your favorite type of writing to READ?
    2. What's your favorite type of sandwich?
    3. Longest time you've ever slept?
    4. Something you really want to do in the future?
    5. Favorite movie and book, if you have one of either?

• Dmoral13

What is your motivation for writing?
    Is there a genre you absolutely despise? Or a certain genre you favor? Why (for either)?
    What (or who) inspires you to write?
    Who are some of your favorite writers? (What did they write?)
    Writers are often associated with loner tendencies;is there any truth to that?
    How connected do you feel with your writing?
    What music/artist/songs do you like?

• A Breath Into Silence

Ohmygosh hi!

Also, I realized I never specified how I'd answer your questions: I'll probably post a piece on the 20th with my answers!

• AminahMcBina

You seem like such a sweet person. Nice to meet you, I'm Aminah, but I prefer being called Mina. I'm super shy when you meet me in person, I'm a geek/dork and yes I wear glasses. I played guitar when I was like 3-5 but haven't tried since. Knitting was too hard so I took on crocheting. BOOKS *counts the many wonders on my bookshelves*-my head hurts.
    ---
    Marvel, DC, HP, or all of em?
    Do you know about Hamilton the Musical? -if yes, your thoughts?
    Favourite book and authour?

xoxo,
    Mina

• palindrome

Do you watch Marvel movies?
    Have you read Harry Potter?
    Do you prefer reading or movies?
    Savory or sweet?
    Videogames?
    Rain or sun?
    What is your favorite season?
    (Sorry that's a lot, I'm not a stalker just interested!)