So I'm always pretty active on WtW, and I've noticed the #askthewriter trend going around. It seems really interesting, and it got me thinking: I've actually posted nothing about myself on WtW. Sure, some works based on my experiences, but nothing personal. Thinking about that made me a little sad.... because I love WtW! And I really like all the writers I've encountered on this site. I'm just way too shy to actually communicate with you guys. So I decided to do something about it!
But I'm wary of bandwagons, so that's why it's taken me two weeks to actually pen this thing.
WHAT'S GOING ON: A few fun facts about myself, but also #askthewriter. Basically, if you want to ask me random stuff, please do so! But I'll just put some stuff about myself on here anyway so I feel like I'm getting somewhere socially.
1) I knit. Actually, I knit hats for donation drives.
2) I'm really really shy. But you wouldn't guess that if you met me, because my survival tactic is to act like I've just drunk a coffee. (Case in point: this whole post)
3) I attend cons! I'm a geek.
4) I love space. It's actually my dream to help get people to other planets.
5) I play five instruments (guitar, recorder, harmonica, flute, violin)
6) I own way too many books.
So, yeah. If anybody's still here, please feel free to ask me questions! I know I've basically never been social before, but I'm hoping to be a little more outgoing on this site from now on! :)