RNE

15-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

Part 1 of..something?

3
I have to avoid Alex. I'm not going to disappoint Robbie again. So I walk with my head down and my headphones cranked as high as possible. Then I see a shadow fall upon me. "Hey C-C-Connor!"

Alex had found me. For a tenth grader, he was humongous. He was built like a hippo and a elephant cross-breed. His body covered with hair, ironically he is bald. He glares down at me smiling, the same way a snake would smile at its prey before gobbling it down in one bite.

"G-g-go away Alex."
"I j-j-just want to play!"

And then the first punch comes hurling at my gut. I fall my headphones lay broken in a heap next to my broken body. I try to get up but I fall again.

"You are a joke Connor, just stay there on the floor like all the other useless junk."

I try to get up again, but that was probably a bad decision. he pulls me to end of the hall and trashes me up. I could feel my nose bleeding actually strike that out I couldn't feel anything. 

"W-w-who's going to save you Connor? Robbie? Your imaginary boyfriend?

• February 7, 2019 - 5:45am (Now Viewing)

• paperbird

working on your reviews. thank you so much for the ones you’ve done already!

• paperbird

hey-
    so it looks like we’re partners for fatpanda’s club’s reviewing assignments! are there any pieces you particularly want reviewed?
    i’d love it if you could review “a tiny romance”, “peeling off the stars” of my works, and any other pieces of your choosing. thank you!!

• RNE

more after my exams :)

Same as @Johanna: More?

• Johanna

:( More, though?