Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

ON HIATUS

in a state of constant exhaustion, supporting the gays, and thinking about mythology.

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, Paperbird

kinda confusing? that's how it supposed to be.

lemon weeds in my head

16
knees turning brown in the soil – god i hate dirtpulled him out by his hair, like a weed – oversized shirt retaining more heat than it’s supposed to air – it’s worn with holes, been used like crazy – and like weeds do he only came a grew back again – the weed tips make me flinch, expecting pain, mild irritation – so i figured i might as well let him be – no blue screen, no black mirror or trailing speakers to drown out the hollow screams from the football field a few miles away – lemon boy and me – the wind’s blowing but the breeze is warm – god i hate this – sweat makes me blink, attempting to use the back of my hand is futile – i  need to wash my handswe mowed the lawn in bad weather – my legs are aching and my head hurts – headband doesn’t help – hurts hurts everything hurts, head heart legs feet, it’s sunday afternoon and my homework’s not done-
i think i need to wake up earlier

the whales start to beach themselves
i need water, glass, tap, sip, sigh-
     tortoise shells tear away from their spines
body heavy, twist and turn to free up movement, loud exclamations – i know they hate it – not from my mouth but from my back-
    it happens all the time
it happens all the time
rewriting of weeding out my priorities in a different style
trying to give the image of swarming thoughts in the human mind for an internal monologue piece for english class. that feeling when you can't get a song out of your head but have your own emotions and thoughts tricking through that sieve as well. yeah.

1

• acrosstheskysky

oh wOw the format of this is amazing i love it

• Pi_Pen

This is so amazing! I've submitted a review of it.

• Pi_Pen

Wow. Seriously, just wow. The alternation of thoughts of the protagonist is just so... true, and the simply reality of it all makes it so wonderful. It is very concrete, and perfectly so.

• loveletterstosappho

absolutely gorgeous i love u

• paperbird

im bookmarking this one. i think everyone deserves to read it at least once every day.
    there are no words.

• Oscar_Locke

Insightful and inspiring. Reminds a lot of Ulysses by James Joyce. You capture that internal monologue very well :D!

• Johanna

It is confusing- but it's still really special and stunning!

• Carpizza

I love how you wrote this piece! it's beautiful

• spearmint

It is definitely a different style! I like how you took advantage of the different font types to express your thoughts. It was almost as if you the piece into little parts, then pushed them all together until they flowed, but were still a bit stilted. It sure made me think what this really meant. Great work on this piece!!

• EM

Babe this is freaking BEAUTIFUL???