Star pic

Jozie

Hi! I'm Jozie Blake and I'm 16. Writing has always been an outlet for me to escape from everything this world throws at me, and I'm excited to share my stories with you.

Short Sentence Contest Winners!

6
Hey everybody!
Thank you so much for taking part in my contest and I'm sorry It's taken me so long to post the results. 
Everyone who entered their pieces did a fabulous job and it made it really hard to choose the winners
That being said... here they are!

1st Place: Abigail Sauble : If you say that you would rather move on than love me, i shall move on without a word and you will forever be dead to me. 
2nd Place: Griffin 041223: If you do this, if you let them pierce your ears and peck out your eyes, let them swaddle you in beautifully sticky lies, if you believe all the drivel dripping sickly from their tongues, if you forsake me and all that we have done, you, in all your willing blindness, your fraudulent innocence, you will forever be dead to me
3rd Place: Mary Wall: If you deny it, or tell me that you don't remember all of the time we spent dreaming of and planning our future, you will forever be dead to me. 

Thank you to everyone who participated!
Winners, make sure you tell me what pieces you want reviewed in the comments below so I can review them and I will try to get them done as promptly as possible. 
Congratulations winners and thank you for such beautiful words. 

• February 5, 2019 - 10:03am (Now Viewing)

• Johanna

Wow; these are amazing

• Griffin041223

Oh, I was really really not expecting to win this, so sorry for replying really late, but thanks a lot, I'm very surprised and honoured, um, I haven't really done a lot on this site, but maybe could you review my newest piece, Human Decency? I don't know if it's a pile of garbage or not, or if the writing style is okay, I have less experience with sci-fi. Any feedback you can give me would be great. Thank you!

• AbigailSauble

I'm a firm believer in only reviewing pieces that make your skin tingle, or fill you with inspiration ... so ... unless you really really really want me to give you suggestions of my writing to review, then go ahead and choose yourself. =)

• AbigailSauble

Oh, wow! I didn't expect to win at all. ;) I'm honored. Thank you. =)

• Christy Wisdom

Congrats, everyone! This was fun :)