Img 2219

Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

'Writing a book is not an easy process nor is it always enjoyable, but it is one of life's most satisfying achievements.' ~Guy Kawasaki

I would love to read and review your pieces if you leave me a link! And any advice and suggestions you have for me are greatly appreciated.

I'm a highschooler with lots of siblings and way many ideas. It would take all of the empty notebooks that are laying around my room to hold all of my random ideas.

I'm pro-life and pro-sugar. No, seriously. Do not let me get near sugar. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I'm might too.

I wish I could say I am an athlete, but it would be a lie. I can't run to save my life, although I do enjoy sports.:)

something my brother told me recently that i found humorous

4
Life is short; tell someone that they're loved. But yell it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
No offense intended to any Germans reading this, but you've got to admit, your language is a little enthusiastic. :)

• Mary Wall

Good luck with it! I wish I could learn another language, but I seem to lack the patience and perseverance needed.:)

XD My great-grandmother used to yell at people in German; no idea what she said, but it's funny to see this :DD I'm currently trying to learn German :)

• Mary Wall

Glad you like enjoyed it @green.eyes.gurl! My brother tells me stuff like this all the time that hit you just right and make you laugh for the rest of the day!:)

• green.eyes.gurl

I am laughing harder than I probably should be!

• Jozie

Contest results are up!

• Ursa

hehe, yeah I've heard this somewhere