MimiChoudhury

Broken
Broken like the new China Vase lying on the sheath
Broken like my heart
Broken like my soul

This is my first fanfiction ever. So... pls lend ur hand of support and like if you like it:)

Crumple Horned Snorkack

0
"You see that ?"
"Which one-?"
"-No . Never mind. You can go now. Thanks for the help."
The black eyes looked down at the silver  ones, as she smiled . "Nargles are real by the way. I know that its kind of unrealistic but-"
"Its not- I mean - na-Nargles CAN EXIST. So can cru-cru-"
"Crumpled Horned Snorkack? Do you think they exist for real? Have you ever witnessed them? Oh-"

Her pale face glowed in pleasure as she exclaimed  ,"I believe all about them but I've never seen them. Did you really see them? Can you show them to me?"
Her eyes shone like bright stars against a dark backdrop, and the tall dark haired man had to suppress a sudden urge to do something desperate that suddenly erupted in his stomach.

"I-I will try to show y-you." 
"When."
"Some day."
"Some day?"
"Yes Luna." He suddenly went down on his knees in front of the dirty blonde haired girl who stared at him in surprise.
"I-I want to bring all your imaginations into life Luna, and give them a place in this soceity , so that you would no longer be Loony Lovegood, you would be what you truly are."
Trembling slightly, he took out a satin case from his trousers and held it on his sweaty palm.
"Will you help me?"

So ... a quick trivia here. Who do you think proposed to Luna?? Comment in the comment section below.