Cloudy

I am a Genderfluid person that is on the autism spectrum. I normally have a very Harsh and Indifferent view of the world that may be shown in some of the prompts I write. I write when I am in pain, unfeeling, or when I have a slight view of a memory.

Well this is just a monologue I wrote for a friend. As you can probably tell I don't like to cuss but as my friend cusses I thought it would be a happy medium to put curse words in here and then bleep them out. M'kay then I hope you enjoy.

The world ended on a Tuesday

4
Spotlight opens right behind you as if illuminating someone else.
You: The world ended on a Tuesday
    Spotlight swirls around until it finds you standing there with your hands on your hips)
You:Not a special day, or even a relaxing day like a weekend or a Friday, but a Tuesday.
(Run a hand through your hair)
You: Yup the entire world just got up and ended. Why it was a Tuesday, I don't know or even care to know. How did it end?
    (Dramatic pause)
You: Now THAT'S a question worth thinking about. The world had started this boring a** Tuesday just like any other boring a** Tuesday would start. With the world Damning us all.
    (Start pacing with the spotlight working with you)
You: So I woke up and got ready for work, or whatever f*****g thing I needed to do that seemed important that morning. Now the day had gone by normally, which pretty much means that everything that could have gone wrong went absolutely motherf*****g wrong.
    (Stop at the edge of the stage and throws arms out dramatically and exasperatedly)
You: I mean if the world even had the courtesy of making the world end on a Tuesday couldn't have done it in the morning instead of making the entire day play out. Have a little sympathy.
    (Starts pacing once more with spotlight following)
You: Then the world just up and ended.No extravagant explosion.No alien invasion. Just the sound of oncoming traffic and then a bright flash of light. I didn't even get to see my ever loving life flash before my eyes.
    (Sits down on the edge of the stage)
You: Well guess I can just stay here and talk with you about all of the b******t that happens. Why don't we start with our whole government issues?
    (Lights flash out and stay out while you speak)
You: Wow not even you want to hear me.
    (Lights flicker in and out and then flash to you on a hospital bed. With a nurse standing by you)
You(whispering fast): what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what the f**k what theā€¦.
Nurse(jumps back surprisedly with a hand to her heart): Oh goodness gracious You've woken up.
You(looks over in surprise): What's going on?
Nurse: Well you were hit by a car and proclaimed dead but you're still alive somehow. (Backs slowly out of the spotlight)
You(Looks up at the light): Well f**k you too.

• AminahMcBina

Omg, the last lines had me on edge!!! This was amazing! I'll get a review done for this one :D Great work!

-Mina

• MeaninglessApologies

Thanks again for writing this for me dude!
    I don't cuss that much... do I???

• Catlover

Perfect!

• Dani A. Remlap

I absolutely love this. The last three lines really got me