Img 20161024 225641

Vanilla

Daydreamer. Lost in ambedo. Intrigued with sonder. Have atelophobia. Bibliophile. Logastellus. 15.

Finally I hope this gets me on track :)

DREAMS TO GOALS

WRITING GOAL #1
Carry a notebook specifically for your last year of school, every single day, every single event. Write everything that you can use in your novel (which has the setting of a school) before you lose the school experience forever.

WRITING GOAL #2
If you feel frustrated, write. Write it on an Instagram story or a piece of paper, but show it to someone. Make it metaphorical, lyrical, or simply free verse, but remember that someone somewhere might relate to it.

WRITING GOAL #3
Collect your poetry. In the form of posters, make your own stupid art. It really gives meaning to your poetry. And looks nice. Try and make a book out of it so that when you feel low and useless, you can look at it and tell yourself that your life isn't completely wasted.

WRITING GOAL #4
Write more at night. Write poetry, write paragraphs, write words, write punctuation, I don't care. Just go out there and create something, and thank me later.

WRITING GOAL #5
If by any chance, (and those will be a lot) you miss any of these goals, and feel bad about it, don't. It helps no one. Instead, pick up your writing material again, and start.

• February 3, 2019 - 11:32am (Now Viewing)

• Vanilla

I hope I achieve them! XD

• Ruthh

I love these goals!!! Good luck :)

• Christy Wisdom

Ooh, these are good ones! I agree with Quille.

Good ones! :DDD