Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

14 years old.
Name of the Wind/Ranger's Apprentice/Dawn of Wonder/Legend/The Alchemist

ENFP-T

Coldplay.
Beatles.
Ed Sheeran.
Gaelic Storm.

Guitarist.
Artist.
Screamer.
Lover.
Actor.
Shakespherist

Join Date: September 12, 2018

I have found that what I put here before was very deep.
Nah...
Just wanted to say hi.
So hello.

The sea #His-Story-Contest

7
She sat there by the sea as it spoke to her and whispered secrets of what it knew. 
-
He watched the eagle, soaring through unknown of and cloud, of which he would never know.
-
The woman weaved her baskets out of the bands of color; cranberries, red, blackberries, black, and sunflower, yellow.
-
The man carefully trailed, picking through with sight, smell, sound, hunting, not for murder, not bound.
-
No fear was given out, handed in parcels wrapped in gold-leaf. Only nature did that. And it didn't like to sugar-coat it.
-
But others were not so; other's slept under brick than sky; other's sipped tea made from delicate china.
And they wanted what they could never understand; living for the land instead of off it.
-
So they came, and they took, and they left only that which nature would not let it.
-
The people had to leave. They could no longer live with their dolphins and hunt with their eagles.

So they left.
-
...
-
They left when the tide was high and the winds were blowing and the clouds were spewing lightning; they needed to make sure they could say goodbye when they could.
-
They painted a bridge in the sky, made of vines and trees and waves and animals. They sang to it and danced with it and cried with it. 
-
...
...
...
-
And the night sky scooped them up...
-
-
-
-
-
and they were gone.

1

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

The final update for this contest is published: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/106700/version/203192
    Thank you for your hard work!

• majestically awkward manatee

Beautiful <3

• paperbird

short contest results are out!

• Johanna

Oh, this is beautiful. The formatting just made it even more special. I think my favorite might've been the last two lines...

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Beautifully said!! Thank you for participating.