1780

Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

13 years old.
In love with books.
Ranger's Apprentice. 1
Dawn of Wonder. 2
Wings of Fire. 3
Warriors. 4
Percy Jackson. 5

ENFP-T

Coldplay.
Beatles.

Guitarist.
Artist.
Screamer.
Lover.
Actor.

Join Date: September 12, 2018

I have found that what I put here before was very deep.
Nah...
Just wanted to say hi.
So hello.

And remember that whoever you are, however you look, in what way you think, what you drink, how you express yourself, how you write, what music you listen to, and even how long your fingernails are, the only real thing about you is what you decide to be.

The sea #His-Story-Contest

7
She sat there by the sea as it spoke to her and whispered secrets of what it knew. 
-
He watched the eagle, soaring through unknown of and cloud, of which he would never know.
-
The woman weaved her baskets out of the bands of color; cranberries, red, blackberries, black, and sunflower, yellow.
-
The man carefully trailed, picking through with sight, smell, sound, hunting, not for murder, not bound.
-
No fear was given out, handed in parcels wrapped in gold-leaf. Only nature did that. And it didn't like to sugar-coat it.
-
But others were not so; other's slept under brick than sky; other's sipped tea made from delicate china.
And they wanted what they could never understand; living for the land instead of off it.
-
So they came, and they took, and they left only that which nature would not let it.
-
The people had to leave. They could no longer live with their dolphins and hunt with their eagles.

So they left.
-
...
-
They left when the tide was high and the winds were blowing and the clouds were spewing lightning; they needed to make sure they could say goodbye when they could.
-
They painted a bridge in the sky, made of vines and trees and waves and animals. They sang to it and danced with it and cried with it. 
-
...
...
...
-
And the night sky scooped them up...
-
-
-
-
-
and they were gone.

1

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

The final update for this contest is published: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/106700/version/203192
    Thank you for your hard work!

• Majestically Awkward Manatee

Beautiful <3

• paperbird

short contest results are out!

• Johanna

Oh, this is beautiful. The formatting just made it even more special. I think my favorite might've been the last two lines...

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Beautifully said!! Thank you for participating.