Android wallpaper artistic asphalt 799443

Aeon Thanatos

I love reading works out of interest and try my own luck in this magic called writing. Mythologies keep my body always up for more, I love the craziest most unusual books. Being Indian sucks in many ways yet I like it here. I'm one Indian weirdo.

People come and people go, some etching permanent marks into your life, others for temporary show. Sometimes you end up with physical scars that end up as mental scars, sometimes those mental scars rise out as physical scars. Harm, pain and sacrifices are always on your way, that's what life is. Among all the self-torture are those other tortured souls you call friends, those funny, crazy, weirdly amazing people. With them by your side, you are never lonely and once you kill that feeling of loneliness, all the heavy burden from life is lifted a little and hope is created in your life. Kindle that with your friends and never lose them cause' losing friends is like losing hope, and a hopeless battle is one you're destined to lose.

Pretty Flower

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

4
She still smiles. Twenty years and her smile still remains the most beautiful spectacle of life. I wish she was with me today, alongside us. I wish I could hear her frivolous laugh, her sparkling eyes and her face full of joy compensated for my every pain. I wish she could see what we created.
"Daddy, look at this flower, its so pretty."
"Yes, my baby doll, what do you say we give it to Mommy?",
"Lets plant it beside Mommy so that it will remain beautiful"
"Sure baby"
There was your smile again in something more precious for us.

• February 23, 2019 - 10:34am (Now Viewing)

• JCWriter

I agree with Quille! This is such an interesting idea. Good job!

Oh; that's soo sweet and heart-breaking! :DD