Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow-creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort. - Jane Eyre

Not all those who wander are lost. - Lord of the Rings

I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now. -C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Things to know about me
1. I'm a Christian.
2. I'm Pro-life.
3. I do not put any swearing (oh my gosh included) into any of my stories.
4. I will not put any sex or nudity into my stories.
Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

Alyahli: City of Mysteries

Alyahli: City of the jungle, hidden in the trees

Nobody knows when Alyahli came into existence. For as long as anyone can remember, it simply was. The people living in it make their homes in the branches, and the houses have no walls or doors, no ceilings or windows. For they live among the trees. The canopy provides protection from rain, and the vines drooping down from branches above serve as transportation. They need no ladders, for the people of Alyahli never descend. This is what makes them so dangerous and so resourceful. For if you plan to rob the Alyahlites, beware. They have grown skilled in guerrilla warfare, and so are skilled in silent and unexpected attacks from above. How did they get iron to make arrowheads? Who knows.

For Alyahli has always been present, as long as anyone can remember. And if they got iron somehow, believe me, it's none of our business. After all, they guard their secrets carefully and the people are reclusive. They never let outsiders into the city, and they never let insiders leave.

So don't go looking for trouble, young adventurer; Alyahli is a city of mysteries that should be left well enough alone. 

1

• Christy Wisdom

Wow, thanks so much! :D I really appreciate it :))

Um.... All I can think to say right now is WOW! :D This is absolutely fantastic, the imagery is brilliant, and I got such a feeling of conflict/mystery from reading this that not only can I not type correctly, but I was almost looking over my shoulder for the people of Alyahli to come swinging on a vine through the window!
    Sorry, if I sound totally ridiculous, this is really awesome though :DDD