Bosscarolmain913

rosemarywisdom

February 18th, 2022

cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

“If you want your life to be a kickass film, then
begin by realising that you are the director, screenwriter, producer and lead actor.”

Don't know why I wrote this exactly. Was planning out an interview with Marvel and this sorta came to me. No judging. Mind your own universe.

film reel

6
if i could just have a minute of your time...

[film reel SFX] so where do you stand in production of the new film hitting cinemas next month?

hey? just wanted to let you know, i'm a big fan! you're awesome! [awkward silence as she adjusts the load of books she's carrying] can't wait for your film!

you're sweet. [aside] is this the protégée?

yes, she's been waiting in the lobby for nearly twenty minutes. she wants to be a member of your guild, miss.

that's absurd. i don't have a guild, per se. just an average group of average individuals with not-so-average ideas.

so a guild.

yes, a guild. [to the protégée] very well. i can spare a minute. so, you got a resumé, kid?

[breathless] yeah! wow! this is big!

yeah. this your first job?

no, of course not.

great. [aside] send her in. [to protégée] all right kid, you're an avenger now.

[excited voice] wow! thank you, thank you so much! [aside] you know, i really preferred the guardians.

1

• The Bubbling Pen

hahah I love this even though I never watch superhero movies <3

• pencils.and.paper.roses

I plan interview type things too sometimes XD I love this and I hope it happens for you someday!

• weirdo

I'm sorry. I'll shut up and mind my own universe

• weirdo

So... she gets to become an avenger in one conversation. Yet, it took Peter Parker so long to finally convince Tony that he was worthy. This girl better have an amazing skill set or else I'm gonna flip out...