Eyes Wide Open

New Zealand

Hi, I'm Ella. Just a seventeen-year-old girl trying to make sense of the world through words.

This is just a short little piece I had originally intended for my bio, but I decided to flesh it out a little. It's not much, but I would appreciate any (constructive!) comments or advice, If you happen to have the time. Thanks!

Words

3
I believe words have the power to change us - they can be both the weapon and defence, the blessing and the curse, the poison and the antidote. They have the power to raise up armies, and bring nations to their knees. As a writer, I can only attempt to give you a glimpse of my own heart through these jumbled thoughts and words and stories - in the hope, however slim, that in doing so you see or understand something you may never have thought about before. And maybe, If you let them, my words can bring about change in you, too. It would be my privilege.

• February 1, 2019 - 3:34am (Now Viewing)

• majestically awkward manatee

This is so beautifully written!!!! Welcome to WtW!!!!!!

• The Bubbling Pen

welcome to WtW :DDD

• The Bubbling Pen

such a beautiful piece!!! words are amazing and the way you've used yours, I hope more people get to read your works <3