hannahhh

Writing isn't just for the fame of it, its for the fun it.
Like I always say, "Live to write, write to live"

Follow if you dare hahaha

Life???

0
Sometimes, I wonder why must we live. What is life anyway? Why do we have to live life? Why do people always say 'just get over today and you'll have one less day to go through"? What does that even mean?

Wow that's a lot of questions. But, that's always the questions that I keep on pondering about whenever I'm hating my life. Which is like, almost everyday. Ahem. But, how do I get through it? Its simple. I don't. I just go ahead, without caring if I can do it. Because in the end, I always get through it no matter how hard or easy it had been. So, the problem now is that we are just too scared and doubtful. We keep thinking about what could go wrong when there's nothing to worry about if you are confident and are positive.

I always tell myself ' you can do it. Just a little bit more, then it'll be over'. And it worked. There will always be this point when you are actually enjoying whatever you are doing. So tell yourself that life has its ups and downs. You'll never know what it has in store for you.

• February 18, 2016 - 7:33am (Now Viewing)