Sooo cuuuttteeeee

nezi_nes

Hong Kong

Just keep swimming...in a sea of thoughts and ideas
INFJ
JUST FINISHED IB HAHAAA :DD
Check out the link to my 4th blog (i.e the only one that works) https://writingsofthedeepblue.blogspot.com/

Im sorry i was gonna close this google doc tab that was open from this morning containing 1/10 of this previously unfinished poem (but can i call this finished even) and i couldn’t help myself and started writing nonsense and i was trying to be satirical and literally to let go of any filters i was putting on, including the common sense filter and the language filter obviously, and I don’t know what to name this. I don’t even want to edit it

Guys I don't even know what I'm writing please give it a name for me

7
There’s always this essence that I find so intriguing in certain people
Fictional included
This possession of strange character
Of a reserve of quiet strength, of demureness, of wit
Somehow they always seem to be looking out of windows
Portals into their twisting silvery knots
It’s their go-to action, a morning coffee, almost
Angry? Sad? Contemplating the possibilities of 11 dimensions in this multi-infini-verse?
You’ll never know...yeeeahh Mr Man
Because they are ever the most mysterious people indeed

I want to get in their head
Be that girl staring, but then again not really staring
Far away into a distant land of shadows and dancing images of who-knows-what
To see the magic happening
They’re literally creating something out of nothing
And then jump to another Möbius strip of something completely unrelated, but not really
Something along the lines of
1. (Something)
2. (Something else)
But very artistically, you know?
We mere mortals think linearly, but they? Woah nononono they go across all space they make swipes and arcs and swirls across time and matter, no not even, they transcend matter, they have IDEAS, the juicy ideas that ignite worlds and make you go loopy with all the things you’re suddenly seeing it’s like putting on x-ray glasses and seeing ghosts twirling on a meadow

Oh shit I’m looking out of the window

But I don’t accept
Footnote mr man is our chemistry teacher that talks in this british accent that I just love and it’s so funny to imitate so as I was typing that line out I read it in my head as Mr Man so you know my policy for this piece no filters… yeeeaaaaaaahhhhh omg why am I talking so much this is not normal

1

• nezi_nes

Thanks, I didn't intend it to be anything specific but woohoo!

• Johanna

This is so philosophical I love it

• Christy Wisdom

That's quite alright! What I like about this is how it portrays so accurately this feeling of seeing others who are intuitive and seem to have thoughts like butterflies, flitting every which way. Very good piece :)

• nezi_nes

@Christy Wisdom @Zixdude @omicron Thanks for your suggestions, I think yeah in the end I don't want to edit this thing so I might just keep the title as it is. Suggestions are still open though, I want to hear what you guys think of this!

• omicron7889

'yeahhhhhh' I can hear him in my mind as well.
    Hm title for the piece? Leave it as it is. It's unfiltered right? So the current title is fine. (I also like the imagery of 'seeing ghosts twirling on a meadow')

• Christy Wisdom

True, actually.
    Therefore, I'd suggest "If Only I Were Them". Does that work?

• Zixdude

Name it something sad and depressing that will grab everyone's attention.

• Christy Wisdom

Hmm.. this is a hard one to title, since some of the ones I can think of wouldn't do it justice. How about "Reserves of Character, Nonlinear Ideas"?