rosemarywisdom

i guess things have come full circle

'cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

bona-fide unabashed

we just keep on dreaming
dreaming is free

you asked me what's my pleasure
a movie or a measure

Just a girl with screenwriter aspirations, some of which include successfully pitching a plot to Marvel Studios.

From Sydney and Austin, but currently living in Singapore.

Loves: rock music, typewriters, cassette tapes, vintage and retro things, MARVEL, motorcycles, books, and of course, Guardians. In the process of Vol. 3 soundtrack speculation ;)

Gryffindor ~ Greek Demigod (daughter of Athena) ~ ISFP ~ 80s fanatic ~ Guardian of the Galaxy ~ Marvel Heroine ~ Self-proclaimed badass ~ Spaceship Pilot

These boots were made for walkin'.

I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.

But if you're in trouble (or you've got a line on a score) in the milky way, you can reach me at r.wisdom782@gmail.com.

Film Quip of the Day No. 1

7
"I like your plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan and that way, it might be really good."
~ Avengers: Infinity War (Star-Lord to Tony Stark, Titan, about a quarter way through the film. Stone count: 3.)

So I'm starting this new thing where I'm putting my photographic memory to good use. Every day, I'm going to post a new "Film Quip of the Day" from a different movie (mostly Marvel, of course, but there will be some that aren't.). Some days it might just be a line, other days it'll be a whole scene. I'm gonna try this every day for a month and see how this works out! Maybe I'll even end up sparking a trend!

• January 30, 2019 - 7:04am (Now Viewing)

Awesome! :DD

• Johanna

Aha love this quote so bad

• Kenny

small moments of joy before devastating tragedy<3