rosemarywisdom

from sydney and austin, but currently living in singapore.
in the process of writing a full-fledged book with three amazing other humans.

you built me palaces out of paragraphs

black lives matter

"You can’t control what happens to you in this life. Each individual is living out their own story, and you’re living out yours. But you can’t control it and manipulate it, filtering out aspects of your life - of yourself - that aren’t cemented in your idea of the plan. The plan, the map for what your life should be. Because the only thing you can do - the one thing you can do - is learn. Learn from your mistakes and watch the horizon. There’s always something amazing up ahead. But you can’t live in your future, and you can’t drown in your past. All you can do is live wholeheartedly - without fear or regret for what’s to come and what has been - and love every damn minute of it… because you only get this once."

Film Quip of the Day No. 1

7
"I like your plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan and that way, it might be really good."
~ Avengers: Infinity War (Star-Lord to Tony Stark, Titan, about a quarter way through the film. Stone count: 3.)

So I'm starting this new thing where I'm putting my photographic memory to good use. Every day, I'm going to post a new "Film Quip of the Day" from a different movie (mostly Marvel, of course, but there will be some that aren't.). Some days it might just be a line, other days it'll be a whole scene. I'm gonna try this every day for a month and see how this works out! Maybe I'll even end up sparking a trend!

• January 30, 2019 - 7:04am (Now Viewing)

Awesome! :DD

• Johanna

Aha love this quote so bad

• Kenny

small moments of joy before devastating tragedy<3