Bosscarolmain913

rosemarywisdom

February 18th, 2022

cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

“If you want your life to be a kickass film, then
begin by realising that you are the director, screenwriter, producer and lead actor.”

Just a girl with screenwriter aspirations, some of which include successfully pitching a plot to Marvel Studios.

From Sydney and Austin, but currently living in Singapore as an expat.

Loves: rock music, typewriters, mixtapes, vintage and retro things, MARVEL, motorcycles, books, and of course, GOTG!! <3 STAR-LORD

Gryffindor ~ Greek Demigod (maybe daughter of Athena?) ~ INFINITY WATCH ~ ISFP ~ Green Day fanatic ~ Guardian of the Galaxy ~ Marvel Heroine ~ Self-proclaimed badass ~ Spaceship Pilot ~ MIXTAPES AND LOUD MUSIC!

Avengers: Endgame = fangirl mess state.

I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.

But if you're in trouble (or you've got a line on a score) in the milky way, you can reach me at r.wisdom782@gmail.com.

Film Quip of the Day No. 1

7
"I like your plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan and that way, it might be really good."
~ Avengers: Infinity War (Star-Lord to Tony Stark, Titan, about a quarter way through the film. Stone count: 3.)

So I'm starting this new thing where I'm putting my photographic memory to good use. Every day, I'm going to post a new "Film Quip of the Day" from a different movie (mostly Marvel, of course, but there will be some that aren't.). Some days it might just be a line, other days it'll be a whole scene. I'm gonna try this every day for a month and see how this works out! Maybe I'll even end up sparking a trend!

• January 30, 2019 - 7:04am (Now Viewing)

Awesome! :DD

• Johanna

Aha love this quote so bad

• Kenny

small moments of joy before devastating tragedy<3