Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, paperbird

republishing for answers and more questions, who knows, i'm procrastinating homework anyway

ask the writer?

13
need some buffer cos i've been lacking in inspiration for a bit, so send some asks my way and maybe it'll help? i'm way behind on this trend, but i didn't have time to join until now*, so credit to paperbird for bringing this trend back.

ask me anything within reason, that means no details about where i live or go to school etc, and to avoid clogging up my portfolio, i'll answer your comments in the comments here! (watch this be a major flop)

here's a question, food for thought before you (maybe) start typing away to uncover my deepest darkest secrets; y'all ever wondered how i met one of my friends on wtw? ask me here!

this has been going on for too long, tl;dr - ask me stuff, i'll probably answer honestly ;)
*(that's a lie, too many people were doing it so i was afraid i'd be swept away by all the others doing it)

@Pi_Pen lmao we totally are the same person
    idk how i'm good at writing. i guess it helps to have poetic thoughts to write down, embellished phrases compiled until it's something you're happy with. practice and reading a lot probably helps. thank you!

• Pi_Pen

Question: judging on your bio, are we, like the same person??? XD (Except I'm not gay, but I'm 1012304712409172041034775000124120471000% an LGBTQ+ ally, so, I mean, it doesn't really matter/it shouldn't! #PoliticalCommentaryRightThere.) Anyways... yeah, just commenting that here. :P Also, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING??? O.O You're great, love your work! :D

• Johanna

Yayy DRAGONS ARE SO COOL

@Johanna it's good if it's well written. otherwise, it's kind of mostly bad. i don't really like self-inserts or ridiculous ships that are totally unfaithful to the original characters, nor do i like how characters are often reduced to a single aspects of their personality by the tween writers. it's a hard thing to get right, but there are diamonds in the rough if you look hard enough.
    movies, idk genre. don't really like war movies. comedy is a bit annoying after a while (the real comedies are the ones where the characters aren't necessarily trying to be funny but it finds its way in - case and point, the lone ranger). is marvel a genre? i don't think i've watched a marvel movie that i didn't enjoy. books, fantasy's the only way to go for me. unless you've got incredibly well written characters, i often end up turning to fantasy, because it makes the characters exposed to these extremes that wouldn't take place in the real world. music is eh. mostly theme songs, lofi or 70's.
    dragons. got over my unicorn phase years ago. dragons are cool, breathe fire, fly, have fangs, claws, scales, or can just be a rly nice snek friend (different types of dragons yo)
    thanks for the compliment lol

@asteria hot hot hot, don't come here in summer
    crunchies, or lindt's raspberry dark chocolate mix
    probably chimneysweep bird (i've been practically throwing it at people for reviews lmao). it was a piece i wrote while i was sick in london and maybe the longest internal monologue i've written to this day. if you're interested, you can find it here: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/93898/version/178148

• asteria

how would you describe Australia to someone who's never visited?
    favorite chocolate?
    what piece of yours do you think is your writing at its best?

• Johanna

Opinions on fan fiction?
    Favorite genre of movies, books, and music?
    Unicorns or dragons?
    Also I just want to tell you that your entry to Paperbird's "Let us" contest is so beautiful and I love it

• Plausible.Poems

ty for the nice comment :)

@stripedfly1001 silk for sure.
    sweet. though i'd be picky about the type of candy even then...
    above water. i judge on my ability to touch them. can't hug a fish without it running out of breath or you

@Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill probably loss. loss and abondonment, things involving losing people or having them lose you. i have a better life than some.

@Serendipity least favourite would have been math if you asked me last year, but now it's definitely religious studies (which is basically christianity for dummies lmao). favourite subject would be ancient history.
    i used to have two cats and two fighting fish, all of which have unfortunately passed. but i'll be getting new cats very soon!
    i be an introvert, matey. i'll be down in the hold if ye need me

• Serendipity

what is your least favourite school subject (and i guess favourite subject as well)?
    do you have any pets?
    are yee an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

which emotion do you have the least experience with. (can be very specific)

• janice

What's your favorite texture?
    Sweet or sour candy?
    Do you prefer "underwater" or "above-water" animals?

@.queen elizzi absolutely

• f l o r a

will you adopt my pet bobert?

@rosemarywisdom killjoy. either that or ace ;)

• rosemarywisdom

If your name could be any random word, what would it be?

@Onion3102 yep, did it yesterday.

@Araw 42

• Araw

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

• Onion3102

Have you done the math homework yet?

@Quille i'm gonna say how i met araw cos that's the easiest. she was the friend of an extrovert who adopted me on the first day of highschool, and gave me a fortune cookie. long sentence, but it's been a long time.
    for my personality, i'd probably say red, purple and black. i get pissed fairly easily - red; i'm smug af when things go my way - purple; and black's for all the times i zone out or feel negative emotions (or fall in the learning pit lmao)

@fatpanda i'd honestly have no idea. i'd say time heals all wounds, but if you keep dwelling on it, it's not really something that you're actively trying to get over. if this is a personal question, good luck.

@Paperbird this is the most interesting question so far! hmm (no you're not bringing anything unnecessary, was there a conversation to begin with?) it's definitely two different types of pain, and i can't decide whether the smoke would fill my lungs before either my heart stops beating or i am decapitated by the lions... wow this is actually hard. i'd say burning then. i've always been somewhat resistant to pain, and i don't really fancy being terrified by roars in my final moments. but the ideal answer of course, is neither. that's how you escape in the ghost stories, right? (pls don't come knocking at my door with a stick on fire)

@Opal Drop when you asked this question it was user Andromeda.
    my first piece was called "Noon Hawthorne", it was a character study, and i was trying to figure out how to portray this boy that i'd been sheltering for years (still am sheltering)
    eh, it's not real prose, just answering a few questions so i don't think it's really something to be proud of.

• Opal Drop

Who is the person that most recently started following you?
    What was the first piece you published on this site called?
    How proud are you of that piece?

• paperbird

sorry, i realize i brought something unnecessary to a happy conversation.

• paperbird

would you rather be burned to death or ripped apart by a murderous mountain lion?

• fatpanda

advice for getting over a crush?

How did you meet one of your friends on WtW? :P
    And, what three colors would you use to describe your personality?

@Carpizza generally good, tired, back to reviewing SFOW's story after a major break cos i lost the google doc

• Carpizza

Hii, how are you?