Tumblr oxbfnpz3za1wogvofo4 400

rosemarywisdom

February 18th, 2022

cause all my thoughts run astray
and I'm a walking cliché

“If you want your life to be a kickass film, then
begin by realising that you are the director, screenwriter, producer and lead actor.”

Just a girl with screenwriter aspirations, some of which include successfully pitching a plot to Marvel Studios.

From Sydney and Austin, but currently living in Singapore as an expat.

Loves: rock music, typewriters, mixtapes, vintage and retro things, MARVEL, motorcycles, books, and of course, GOTG!! <3 STAR-LORD

Gryffindor ~ Greek Demigod (maybe daughter of Athena?) ~ INFINITY WATCH ~ ISFP ~ Green Day fanatic ~ Guardian of the Galaxy ~ Marvel Heroine ~ Self-proclaimed badass ~ Spaceship Pilot ~ MIXTAPES AND LOUD MUSIC!

Avengers: Endgame = fangirl mess state.

I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri.

But if you're in trouble (or you've got a line on a score) in the milky way, you can reach me at r.wisdom782@gmail.com.

#SPconfessions

1
How do I say "a bunch of trees" in a dignified way?

Not a metaphor. I am literally just looking for a way to say a bunch of trees. A forest doesn't count. This is literally just a bunch of trees. Help me.

A group of trees? A huddle? NOT A FOREST. Just some trees scattered across a manicured lawn. HOW DO I SAY THIS IN A DIGNIFIED WAY?!

• Juliana

You could use the word cluster.

A grove or a copse sounds nice :)
    Maybe you could say a large group of trees? Or a thickset group?
    Group's not much better than bunch; I think copse is probably one of the best :)
    Good luck!

googled it, and it's either grove, copse, or coppice. glade maybe? i would recommend meadow, but it's a lawn so idk