PureHeart

~ will you stay by my side, will you promise me? if i let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break ~

| joined August 16, 2018 |

Please know that we care. That I care.

I Want Everyone to Read This

28
I want everyone to read this.

We are teenagers. The complications of our lives overlap every moment, and every feeling. Sometimes its too much; its too much to handle, too much to take. But if you do feel down, and I mean, really down, don't do anything stupid.

Don't hurt yourself. Don't kill yourself. Don't beat yourself up about anything.

And, please, don't contain any of your emotions, no matter how intense or petty they are. The worse thing you can do is keep all this to yourself.

I'm sorry I'm not the most inspirational person, but I want to help you. 

Just keep in mind that you are not the only one in the world that is feeling like this. So don't go thinking that no one understands, because others feel as helpless as you do.

As teenagers, we are united. We are all going through the emtional flurries, the puberty issue, the hormone fiascos. But we are still here. Every day, for us, is, or should be, an accomplishment in itself. For we tolerated the day, putting up with people that get on our nerves, taking tests that aren't even beneficial, and just doing things we don't want to do, with no reward involved.

Whatever you are going through, I'd just like to say

Well done.

• Y.S ☮

i beat myself mentally, thanks for this tho

• thelumosduck

Thank you.

• Kingsflame

That was beautiful!

• Ryder

Thank you!

• majestically awkward manatee

Thank you for such an inspiring message. <3

• Araw

Motivational pieces like this always help. Thanks for taking time out of your day to do this in the hopes that somewhere, some teen feels better from reading this. You truly are a kind person.

• winterwolf0100

Thank you. This totally brightened my day and I got chills from reading it. You just helped me so much by writing this. Thank you

• loveletterstosappho

<3

• Cololo231

Wow. This is such an inspiring message. You are very wise telling us how we feel most of the time. You should be a social guide to all of us. Kudos to you and full your wisdom. :)

• chethana

This was amazing. I really needed this today. Great job!

• Mangolover

AWWW I feels emotional ;) Great piece btw

• Julius Caesar

*starts crying* i really needed to hear this today. thank you

• Ruthh

Thank you so much <3

• paperbird

thank you

• f l o r a

well put. this is so true

Well done yourself! :D This is an excellently motivational piece. Thank you for publishing :DDD