Gabriel Goodwin

Philippines

Writing. Inspired. Art.
I've always been inspired by animation. It's strange really, but that's why I write!
The biggest challenge is to convey that in words.

Remember to write what you love! Peace!

"Write until the ink spills from your eyes like tears."

Feel free to like and comment on any of my works, and I'll do too! Oh, and if you want any of your pieces to be reviewed, just ask in the comments and I'll try to do so within the week :D

Have a great day as always! Keep writing~

Wattpad Account: @GabrielGoodwin
Sweek Account: GabrielGoodwin

Things about me:
Massive G H I B L I fannnnn
Otaku (somewhat)
Likes photography
Is part of the school band
INFJ
Art enthusiast
Weird. Weird. Weird.
Though, I'm human.
Writer all throughout

Tokyo; Her

8
    The streets lined up perfectly, almost symmetrical. Each section a line of blocky buildings rose in an assortment of modern pop; bright/dull/crazy colors. Sidewalks sprawled with people. Everyone minded their own business. It was dull, but there was beauty in that city. In the traffic lights changing colors. Within convenience stores and windowed glass. Along the leaves of blossoms. The youthful sky. Those people who smile. Inside people's eyes. Fulfilled lives.

That was Tokyo.
    That was her.

• January 30, 2019 - 9:17am (Now Viewing)

• Johanna

Wow; the ending left me hanging off a cliff (for some reason). Love it!

• The Bubbling Pen

I've been to Tokyo twice in the winter time and it was absolutely gorgeous- just like your piece :) "It was dull, but there was beauty in that city." I love the simplicity and effectiveness of this phrase. Stunning work <3

• Gabriel Goodwin

Thank you both, Riley and Kahasai!!! It's good to see you people are still around writing :D

• Kahasai

It's been a while since I read one of your works--I missed it.

Beautifully worded, as always. I've never been to Tokyo until now.

A WTW user by the name Big Blue set up a really nice discord server for Write the Worldians. Given the different time zones, it might be hard to use effectively, but it's worth checking out, if you want a good messaging system.

https://discord.gg/uxwkvCv

• Riley Noel

I absolutely loved the way you described the beautiful city of Tokyo. You made it seem both real and mystical; combining them both to really make the reader imagine the city as almost like a dream.