weirdo

me around my parents: |
me around my friends ~
(haha terrible joke)

likes:
marvel
supernatural
broadway
books
gods and goddesses
stars
oversized sweatshirts
boys
girls
my friends
writing
pie

dislikes:
hatred

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

quote of the day (or longer if i’m too lazy to change it):
"i’ll keep all my emotions right and here and then one day i’ll die.” - john mulaney

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

Just a little inspiration...

5
Do you ever feel like you are just a side character in a book about someone else's life? Trust me, I feel the same way. Like I'm unimportant. That if I were to disappear from this world, everyone would move on as if my disappearance was a trivial matter. 
Well, you know when you're reading a story. And the main character is really well developed and interesting. But, even so, it's may be a side character that you love the most. And when that side character dies, you feel as if you're heart shatters into a million pieces. Even though the main character is still alive and well, you cannot help but have a feeling of loss when that side character disappears.
So, just remember, you may not be the main focus. Maybe the world wants everyone to focus on a particular person who seems more important to you. But, for a few people, you matter just as much as any main protagonist.