weirdo

me around my parents: |
me around my friends ~
(haha terrible joke)

likes:
marvel
supernatural
broadway
books
gods and goddesses
stars
oversized sweatshirts
boys
girls
my friends
writing
pie

dislikes:
hatred

reviews that are only include praise aren’t reviews. so, if you don’t have any constructive criticism and just want to compliment me (which I greatly appreciate) please do so in the comment section.

don't just like. comment!

if you write me review, i'd be glad to return the favor. just tell me what piece and i'll review it!

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

quote of the day (or longer if i’m too lazy to change it):
"i’ll keep all my emotions right and here and then one day i’ll die.” - john mulaney

insta & wattpad: yet_another_weirdo
the prose: weirdo

People Suck

3
Here's the thing: I just don't understand people.
What is up with people? Why are people so complicated? Why can't we all just be like dogs? Yes, dogs are awesome. I'm gonna invent a machine that turn people into dogs. That would be amazing.
People are just so complex. Like, someone can change within minutes. One minute your favorite color is red. The next it's blue. The next it's green. The next it's purple. Just pick a goddamn color for goodness sake!
I really do wish that I could understand people easily. That I could just look into someones eyes and be able to tell their age, gender, favorite color, favorite class, what fandoms they belong to. But, I can't. I actually have to get to know people. Which is exhausting because to get to know someone you actually have to spend time with them. And I can only spend time with a certain amount of people at a time. So, I can only get to know a certain amount of people at a time. Which means that it would take absolutely forever. And, quite frankly, I don't have time for that. I have other things to do. Like, binge watch every single Marvel movie in existence to prepare myself for Avengers Endgame.
And, yes, I know that I am a person. But, that just kinda proves my point more. Because, like, I don't even know who the heck I am half of the time! At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm an evil time witch that eats innocent babies.
So, I have come to one valid conclusion: People suck and I can't wait for the next apocalypse.

Kinda just got bored and I have no idea what this is but whateva!

• The Idiotic Philosopher

This piece didn't even make me laugh it's so true. People= hide in my room and never emerge

• A person

I love how true this is. And people ask me why I'm so anti-social.

• CuriosityKilledTheCat

Hehe. People = trouble.