ProcrastinatingWriter

Yea guys. So please comment down below your side. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Small Debate #2 That You Probably Won't Read, But Please Read it If You Can and Want to

7
Hey guys. I just got the entries form small debate number 1 and I'm currently peer reviewing them and the winners will be announced in a week. So this is the second one. The topic for this one is going to be, This house will open US borders. I thought that thus one would really bring a heat into the debate because of the recent events going on lately, (I don't want to get too political though.) But same kinda jam as last time. Comment down below your name and #opp or #prop, depending on which side you want to be on. Prop is for the motion and opp is against it. I know this is a really open-ended topic, but that's why I think it will be fun. You can often enter a counter plan, which is where you make a plan that kind of shut down some options which makes the debate a little more narrow, and sometimes leaning to your side. So yeah. Thanks!

You can go to "Small Debate # 1," to see more rules, and what you should include in your speech. 

• BlueWriter

i wanna argue lol, thanks for this piece !

• Julius Caesar

mWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!1 As a congressional debater, this is DEFINITELY MY area of ~specialty~

• AnonymousWriter

#OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• Dummie

ProcrastinatingWriter-
    I have not been on WtW very much recently, with the exception of popping in and liking a piece or two, and I have not gotten the chance to finish my piece. Long story short, something happened in my life (which I would prefer not to disclose, aside from it having to do with me being a part of the lbgtqaap+ community) which was a little traumatic, and a couple days afterwards I had a mental and emotional breakdown. I tried to take out all unnecessary things from my life. (WtW, any sort of TV aside from the music channel, talking on the phone with friends, etc) I focused solely on my school-/homework and studying and working on myself and the way I see myself. When I have everything sorted out I promise I will submit my debate piece and let you know it is out there.