Img 3559

Johanna

We're all made of stardust.
Go check out my piece "Old Bio" if you want to see a proper bio
•ᴥ•

"Do not watch yourself with other people's eyes! You are not them; you are YOU."

"He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words."
– Elbert Hubbard

“Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.”
– Oscar Wilde

200 Followers

7
Didn't even realize I have 200 followers until now. 
You guys don't know how grateful I am. 
I wanted to do something special, so here it is!

First of all, how old do you think I am? I'm just really curious. I'm not going to reveal my age, though. Don't expect anything.
*rosemarywisdom & Aiphos (Katherine McCarthy) please don't say anything.*

Second of all, please give me any feedback, tell me how I can improve. What do you like about my writing? What do you not like? What style do you think my writing is?

Sorry if this is stupid (but you've got to deal with it because you're reading it anyways). I can't do 200 shoutouts this time... so, sorry.

Again, I appreciate you guys so, so much. All the support (even if it's just a like and even if you don't follow me) is amazing, and I probably don't deserve it.

Thank you thank you thank you

You are one of the reasons why I keep on writing, I think.

So thank you.
Keepin' it simple.

• January 27, 2019 - 4:57am (Now Viewing)

• xXlunagirlXx

...17? And great job! Nice to see someone gain so many followers so quickly!

• AbigailSauble

16? =)

• omicron7889

You are super duper active and always have kind words and advice for others. You deserve all those followers because you are just an amazing writer and member of this community :) I'm going to answer your questions now.

How old you are? Hmmm let's see... Uh 14 to 15? Maybe 16? (I'm really bad at guessing ages so sorry if my guesses are ridiculously off :P )

Feedback on your writing and style?
    You have a generally more carefree style of writing but you do delve into some deeper topics at times. For feedback? Well honestly my only feedback for now is to keep exploring deeper themes, keep writing about the things in life that we may sometimes shy away from. Oh and language as well. Words are fun little things, you can play with them if you want (using homophones or making puns or heck even make up your own words and write a poem about them idk it's just an idea).

All in all congrats for 200 (well it's 205 now) followers :)))) You deserve it. Stay true to yourself and carry on writing. *vigorously finger guns you

Awesome! :DDDDD

• rosemarywisdom

Love you and your work! ~hugs~

• rosemarywisdom

You deserve it, friend <3