Opal Drop

A huge Harry Potter fan
mix of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw
I love to write, write, write
Again huge HP fan
I love fantasy,
Well, um, I'm 13. Not 14 yet....
Excited for high school, going to be there soon!

Don't ever give up writing
Writing is a beautiful art, and if you're interested
don't give up
Every word
Every sentence
and Every story you write
creates something great for everyone to enjoy.
So please don't give up,
and take pride in your writing.

Cycle of Crime

4
    Murderers, killers, and criminals become trapped in an an endless cycle once they do a wrong. That cycle pushes them further and further into the chaos. They take another life - maybe 3 witnesses. Now they set out to murder those 3 witnesses - more witnesses. They won't stop until they are caught. It's like being in the ocean with a cement block strapped to your back. You can only go deeper. Once they commit a crime, they are forced into the that cycle, because 'dead men tell no tales.' Right?
    Why kill at all? Why so hell-bent on murder or theft and not getting caught? That cycle won't stop for anything. Except for one thing. One thing so pure, yet riddled with sins, that only the hardest workers can every achieve it.

Remorse.

Remorse would make it stop. Surrendering to the sins and their consequences, realizing your mistakes - that would put a stop to the cycle. Remorse, unlike sadness or joy, is a rare feeling for those who do wrong. With all the bad people in the world, remorse would be extremely sparse. But that is why we have to try for it. That cycle can always go on, never-ending. But having that sentiment, that attitude of remorse could possibly put a stop to it.

1