Annie

Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

I am an aspiring writer who happens to live on a farm and love cats! So as it is said on my blog, I'm an author, farmer, and daughter of the King of Kings. I hope my writing leaves you with some kind of blessing today, big or little.

God bless!

Don't be afraid to dream big. :)

This Year - My Writing Goal

My writing goal for this new year, you ask?

*laughs wearily*

Just to simply, finally, publish my book.

Too much to ask?

*sighs and goes back to writing*
Like YA fiction? Fantasy? Mountains??

Find out more about my WIP at hannahgaudetteauthor.wordpress.com

• Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Thank you guys for the feedback! Christy Wisdom - a couple things I can recommend about blogging: one, make sure you have something to say, something important enough to make up a lot of blog posts. Also, make sure to use the best platform for you (i.e. blogger or Wordpress or Weebly, etc.). I use Wordpress and I recommend it because it gives you the opportunity to really interact with your readers.

If you have any specific questions, let me know. I'll consider writing a piece on this (or a blog post). :) Hope this helps! (And by the way, blogging is a LOT of fun!)

• bride124

I do not think it is so much to ask. I think that you can finish your novel. (P.S: I am also thinking of finishing my novel too!)

Awesome!! I'm working on getting a book ready for publication right now too :DD

• Christy Wisdom

Cool!! I'm currently working on one, but I haven't for a while. I'm sorta waiting for more inspiration and time XD maybe in the summer. Hey, do you have any advice on how to start a blog (or even making one). Looking forward to reading your pieces :)