Unnamed

bride124

Writing is a big part of me and my daily life. I want to share it with the world so I joined this website. (P.S: I like followers and to do/receive peer reviews). A INCREDIBLE PIECE: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/
114991/version/219125

It may be a month after New Year's day, but here is my writing resolutions.

2019, Here I Come!

1. WRITER-As a writer, I would want to create and finish a novel. I have started one but now I am having writer's block on it so I think I am going to scrap it (unless you have any suggestions on it, if so comment below) and start a new one.
  2. CRAFT- I am feeling that I am not very good with adjectives so I want to do better with sprinkling them in my writing.
                                                                               - Bride124 

• bride124

This comment did help. Thanks Quille!

Please don't scrap your novel! One of the things I do when I have a bit of writer's block is just brainstorm for a while, writing down absolutely any idea that can go to the book--the color of somebody's hair, a favorite dessert, is there anything special about the setting?
    I hope that helps and I'll be rooting for you to accomplish your goals :DDDD