Star pic

Jozie

Hi! I'm Jozie Blake and I'm 16. Writing has always been an outlet for me to escape from everything this world throws at me, and I'm excited to share my stories with you.

Short One Sentence Contest

10
Hey Guys!
Decided to do a contest that would be easy for everyone and you can simply write your response in the comments below. 

Prompt: Complete this sentence: If you..... you will forever be dead to me. 

I don't care what category it fall into or if it's a run-on. It just has to be one sentence.

Example: If you don't agree that Sam Winchester is a million times better than Dean, you will forever be dead to me. " Hint about what I like I guess."

Due Date: February 1st
Prizes:
1st: A follow, 2 reviews on pieces of your choosing
2nd: A follow, 1 review on a piece of your choosing
3rd: A follow, a comment on a piece of your choosing

Happy writing and I excited to read what all you creative writers out there have in store for me! 
Write your sentences in the comments Please! 

• Legendary Grapes

When will the winners be announced?

• Mary Wall

If you deny it, or tell me that you don't remember all of the times we spent dreaming of and planning our future together, you will be forever dead to me.

• CuriosityKilledTheCat

If you forget to bring me my avocado toast and kale smoothie for breakfast, you will forever be dead to me.

• nevaredhp

If you can't at least accept that there's no changing the decisions I've made, even though you don't agree with them, you will forever be dead to me.

• Legendary Grapes

If you can't figure out 531 times 8542 divided by 54, you will be forever dead to me.

• horsiegirl

If you don't agree with me on the plain and simple, convoluted, clearly correct opinion that I have on this one very specific topic, you will be forever dead to me.

If you ever do that again--I mean EVER--you will be forever dead to me.

• Griffin041223

If you do this, if you let them pierce your ears and peck out your eyes, let them swaddle you in beautifully sticky lies, if you believe all the drivel dripping sickly from their tongues, if you forsake me and all that we have done, you, in all your willing blindness, your fraudulent innocence, you will forever be dead to me.

• chethana

If you look back even once, just once glance, then you are forever dead to me.

• paperbird

if you do not respect the words that i write––if you mash them into a steady sky, if you spew them like waste into murky earth, if you hit me in each weakness and in between each dot of the 'i'––you may as well feel your own pain; you will forever be dead to me.

• Julius Caesar

If you break my heart, I will surround it with ice to the point where you will forever be dead to me.

• Julius Caesar

If you try to make a move on me, I will break your arms and you will forever be dead to me.

• Julius Caesar

If you tell me that Birdbox is better than it's memes, you will forever be dead to me.

• AbigailSauble

If you say that you would rather move on than love me, I shall move on without a word, and you will forever be dead to me.

• rosemarywisdom

OR If you ask me if Batman is going to appear in Endgame, you are worse than dead to me.

• rosemarywisdom

If you mention Infinity War, you will forever be dead to me.

• Dmoral13

If you even try to care about fixing this-all of it- then you are forever dead to me.