B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

NERD
Hopeless romantic
Equally hopeless Fangirl™️
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by Great Britain
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

Here ya go, ya'll! This was really fun to do. :)

The Answers to Ask The Author Questions!

4
I got a lot more questions than I thought I would haha! Thanks so much everyone for your questions. 

And now,  here are your answers! :D

Quille's Questions - 
  •  Q: Does your username have any special meaning behind it? If so, what is it?
  • A: It didn't until you asked the question XD Originally the origin of the name was a picture I took of a pencil shaving that looked like a rose, along with two pencils. But when you asked, my mind raced with possibilities. Hahaha So for now, I'll say that a rose is a symbol of love, and paper is what books and writing are put on, therefore the paper rose is a symbol of reading, writing, and love. :D

• Q: What three colors would you use to describe your personality?
    A: Gold, for the most part, because it describes the usually-happy person that I am. Gray, for the times when I'm either really bored or really tired and don't want to do anything. And then...a color that would represent "shy". XD I'm really shy in real life, though I might not seem like it here.

• Q: If you could change into any animal, which one would it be?
    A: Hmm. What's a really quiet animal that can sneak around easily? Probably an owl or a wolf.

Paperbird's Questions - 
  • Q: How did you start writing?
    A: I don't really know XD Almost as far back as I can remember, I've been writing! I think my first story ever was at age 6, and it was really bad XD It was titled "Pimple and Mumo" (pronounced Moo-mo). I have no earthly idea where that came from.

• Q: How fast do you type?
    A: Pretty fast! My mom insisted that I do typing lessons at age 9, so I've had a lot of practice. I would say probably about...90, on average. My high is probably somewhere a little over 100.

• Q: Which is your favorite season? (i know it might seem like a mundane question, but i'm interested in the behavioral patterns that align with different weather)
  • A: Oh, that's a really hard question, actually XD Probably spring or summer, just because there's less/no school and we can swim. But I like fall and winter too, because fall is just that perfect temperature of like, 60 degrees, and winter is really awesome for photography.

RachelMarie's Questions - 
  • Q: What does RP-er mean?
  • A: RP-er means roleplayer. I guess I probably should've specified that XD I absolutely love role-play threads online, and I also want to do acting at some point in my life.

• Q: What is a song that inspires you to keep/start writing?
  • A: Aaah, another hard one! hahaha It really depends on what I'm writing. Like if I'm in the middle of an adventure story, then it would be something like Imagine Dragons music. Or if I'm doing romance (which is very, very rare XD), it would be something like "Little Do You Know" by Alex and Sierra. :)

• Q: When meeting someone for the first time, what do you first look for? And what are the subtle traits that make you like them?
    A: Well, first off would probably be kindness. If they're a jerk I probably won't want to be friends with them. Secondly would be honesty. Then if they're funny, that's usually the key to my heart. XD

• Q: Do you have a favorite pen? Or do you write with pencils?
    A: Despite my username, I actually prefer pens for the most part XD I had this one, it had a plastic gold feather on it to make it look like a quill pen and it wrote really gorgeously, but then it ran out of ink. Meh. XD As for pencils, I use them mostly for school and drawing. They've got to AT LEAST have a half-decent eraser.

• Q: What makes you feel safe?
    A: I would have to say probably warmth, love, and blankets. XD Honestly, it would be just being around people I know and love, and knowing God is all around, keeping us safe.

• Q: What do you see yourself doing in five years?
    A: In five years..Lets see. I'm graduating high school next year. So I'll probably be either in my last year of college or having already graduated. I guess I would say probably with at least one published book, if not two, and hopefully with someone I love, but probably not married yet.
Tsid's Question - 
  • Q: What's the story behind your name?
    A: It's kinda funny actually XD So my sister sharpened a pencil, and the resulting pencil shaving was really long and it looked like a rose. So I kept it, and I took a picture of it with two pencils, then titled the picture "pencils.and.paper.roses". 

Christy Wisdom's Questions - 
  • Q: Who's your favorite Marvel character?
    A: ALL OF THEM XD Not really. Ummm...any one of the X-Men (because they're my favorite), Groot, Tony Stark, or Fitz-Simmons (from Agents of Shield). P.S., I think this is my favorite question I got XD 

• Q: How old were you when you became a Christian?
    A: Well, I was born into a family of pastors. I'm a PK (preacher's kid) and my grandfather's a pastor, so I guess you could say I've always been one? I was officially baptized at 11 years old though.

• Q: What's your favorite genre of music?
    A: Aw dang. Hard question. XD I don't much like rap or most pop music (with the exception of a few). Lately I've really, really liked movie soundtracks, mainly the ones for the Eastrail 177 trilogy (Shyamalan. Go figure. XD). 

• Q: What's your reasoning for being pro-life (based on our most recent pro-life stuff)?
    A: PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE A DEBATE. XD
    Since I've been Christian my whole life, I've simply considered abortion wrong. I just can't justify killing anyone, even if they aren't technically considered human yet. Even animals.

• Q: Have you always been pro-life?
    A: Yup. It's only really become more noticeable to me recently because of the recent political nonsense. 

Blotted Ink With a Broken Quill's Question - 
  • Q: What does the word "evil" mean to you?
    A: Whoa, that's a deep question XD I think it would mean anyone willing to do something wrong to achieve their means. Like, if you murder someone because you believe that they're wrong about something, that's evil. It really isn't easy for me to put into words.
Johanna's Questions - 
  • Q: What are your opinions on fanfiction?
    A: It's not really something that comes into my radar all that often XD I've never tried to write it, simply because I can't write a character that already exists well, and also because it's just not something I really do. But if there' s a really good one somewhere, I might read it.

• Q: What genre of books, movies, and music are your favorite?
    A: Books: Honestly, I'll read anything XD But I think my favorites are mystery and dystopian. My favorite books ever are The Giver, A Wrinkle in Time, and Wonder, if that helps answer it. 
    Movies: I'm weird, so I like thrillers, action, and comedies. Haha Examples: I love Shyamalan, which is sometimes horror, but mostly not. I like Marvel, which is action (and is flippin' killing me right now). And I like comedies like Bill and Ted (bad 80s movies, I call them XD) and anything with Adam Sandler in it.
    Music: That depends. For the most part, I like things like Coldplay, Kodaline, Adele, and movie soundtracks. Lol
  • Q: Have you mastered your British accent (judging from your bio)?
    A: I think so XD But sometimes I think it sounds more Australian...I don't know *dies laughing* It's a life goal of mine, though! 

Thanks so much again for all your questions, everyone! And now I have one question for you. What is the WEIRDEST dream you've ever had? 

• January 25, 2019 - 11:20am (Now Viewing)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Definitely. I don't think dark colors can describe me. XD

Yeah, probably like a lavender shade or something similar because a dark one seems more bold ;) XD

• pencils.and.paper.roses

@Quille Wow, that's definitely weird XD
    Purple is a good color! I thought that too. Probably like a really light shade.
    @Christy I KNOW RIGHT! Fitz-Simmons were one of my favorite parts of AOS.

Those are some good answers! As for your question, I really couldn't say..... I've had so many weird ones XD Um, one time I dreamt that I was El and helping our neighbors take care of the horses; I even got to ride a big black one (which I guess wouldn't be considered a weird dream except for the fact that I was El in some parts and myself or Chris in other parts ;)
    I think a good color for shy might be purple? idk :DDDDDDD Awesome answers though :D

• Christy Wisdom

:O FITZ-SIMMONS!! Goodness, I love those people, they're so greaatt. Imagine Dragons is really good music to write to XD