Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

Technically 5 sentences. Y'all probably already knew what I would talk about, didn't you?

For Those Who Can't Speak

PROMPT: Strike

1
If there was any reason for me to walk out of school, it'd be the issue of abortion. I want to fight against pro-choice laws, and I want to debate with people who believe that abortion is alright, because it's not. We are losing lives here, and there's not much I can do, but I want to help in the cause anyway I can. If we don't change something, fast, this matter could become even harder to combat; we need to act before time runs out. At this point, these decisions that could affect life as we know it (and are taking lives as we know it) are partially in the hands of the leaders of our countries, partially in the hands of us individually, and I pray to God that we make the right choice; the unborn are being killed, and they are innocent human beings who can't speak to us, so I want to stand up for them; they have the right to life, and this is what I would fight for. 

• Christy Wisdom

Again, I agree, Quille. Your welcome, tiffany! I don't ever want to offend anybody, besides it wouldn't help anybody. That's really cool. I'd love to hear your ideas! I don't know if I could help with them, but it'd be cool to see them.

• Saadia

Also thank you for not being rude to those who don't agree with you in the comments. I know some people are just too immature to discuss topics that they do not agree on. (: And yes it would be so wonderful to help set up these programs. I am looking into it for a service project for school, so maybe I will post some of my ideas later on if you are interested.

Ideas to help are definitely good. I can understand that sometimes people just can't take care of the child, but I really don't think abortion is a good option. Even if someone is pregnant by rape, I don't think the child should be aborted; they didn't do anything wrong and they still deserve a chance at life.

• Christy Wisdom

I definitely agree. Just because I don't agree with abortion, does not mean that I should treat others badly, and I hope I never do. If I do, it is not my intent. But yeah, I think it would be great if we could figure out ways to help women who are pregnant :) Those are some excellent ideas!

• Saadia

I don't agree with abortion either, but I don't think people should be treating people who want or have had an abortion, badly (not saying that you said this or anything). I do think that we should find ways to help people who are pregnant who don't want their child. For example, find ways to help women who can't afford to have the baby, get a job. Or we could find a way to fund a program that helps women after the birth of their child to stay on her feet and provide the child with care. Or even have a program that helps women find a family to adopt her child or foster parent her child if she can't or doesn't want to provide for it. It is very sad that so many babies are being killed though. I know not everyone believes that a fetus is a child, but I consider it to be.

• Christy Wisdom

I agree all the way.

Yes! I would walk out of school with you on this one! We can't keep letting people get away with killing defenseless infants; that's the worst kind of murder and it needs stopped.