Il 570xn.552487634 fcqt

mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Major announcement for those of you who don't know about the situation I'm currently in and what's happening. Please read at once and don't judge me,this is out of my control and something I must do.

A Major Announcement,Please Read At Once:

3
Description: Hey all,it's yours truly,mrcolinredwards. I have some complicating news that I'd like to inform you about and please don't hate or judge me when I tell you about it. You see,I've recently started a creative writing class at a college my parents enrolled me in this January and I will not be finished with it until early May. As a result,I will be very busy with college homework and will not have enough time to be here on Write The World.com. I know you guys have been patiently waiting for new pieces,such as the latest chapter of the Labyrinth Of Lost Mothers,A Peter Pan Story (which I have promised you for so long and will be in two parts,and love having me around. But,you must understand my parents want me to try this class because they think it will help me improve my writing. I don't know if I will ever get some free time,but I can assure you I will check in now and then to see how you are doing. I might also find a way to work on the chapters and other story requests you might have. Understand that this is something that is out of my control and I have to do for what others think is best. Until my class is over,please be patient with me and don't lose hope.

Sincerely yours and many regrets,

mrcolinredwards
A very important announcement,please read and don't judge me when you do,I didn't think this would happen.

• Secret Rose

Wow you must be really busy! But don’t worry, I think that for now this college class is much more important for your future as a writer than anything else at the moment. Enjoy yourself; and I’m giving you my very best wishes! I know things must be extremely crazy now, but it’s ok, just hang on and everything will be better soon. All the best, and good luck!

• Aussie23

Good luck with college, its a noble thing to be busy for while I am just a procrastinator, can't wait to see you back and please if you ever publish something into the world, let me now I'll want to read!

• mrcolinredwards

Don't worry,I'll be fine and right now,I have a little free time to do some writing here. I might not always be here with you,but I will always be with you,all of you,in your hearts. You guys mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for more. Wish me luck on college!

I hope the class goes well and will be looking forward to your return :DDD