Received 1818677971734315

Bailee

You may be wondering what makes me different from you or the person in the corner? Well not a lot really, I write on here, on Wattpad, and singing is my life. I'm striving to one day perform on Broadway... hopefully. I honestly just love feedback!

Hey everyone! I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I struggle a lot with grammar. I would love to gain feedback about how I could improve this... thanks! From a girl you don't know!

My Great, Great, Great..... Well very great Grand Son

To My Dearest Very Great Grand Son,

You have never met me and unless in your generation someone has finally had the brains to come up with a time machine so you can time travel to meet me, then you never will. But that's okay, I'm a small slice of pizza in your life from the past. I personally may not make an effect on your life now but I hope by you reading this you take on a new perspective to your life. 

So I'd like to hope that in your generation now there are robots roaming the streets with floating cafe's where you can enjoy soy latte on a cool afternoon. I'm thinking a little far fetched, but I do know you do exhibit several some what, something resembling a flying car. Hopefully they have further developed it to be something amazing. 

Let me share the wonders of my life to you. I'm not, or was much of a so called rockstar that once roamed the earth. I was just some music guru with an old guitar and a lot of irrational dreams. You may be thinking that wanting to be a professional in the music industry is such an idiotic idea. Well when it comes to me, yes. I didn't just aspire to pick up my guitar and strum a few chords on stage for the audience to go wild. Even though that was true my aspirations included that one day I hoped I would see the first flying pigs. I know your actually going to have a hard time trying to take me seriously now but.... I actually did see a pig fly... sort of. Let's just say some cranky farmer cracked it and launched is pig in mid air. The pig landed swiftly on the other side of the fence and dahsed away like it commited some crime. I never saw that pig again... 

But seriously my grandson, let me tell you this. Even though your generation will be revolved around technology, much like mine was. Remeber to still observed the prescious preserved life that lays beofore you on earth and simply shadows the idea of real beauty. Not the kind of beauty involving makeup and chicks that you'd want to hang out with at the movies on a saturday night. No, I'm talking about the beauty within. Yeah I know, a bit sappy, too girly for you. But seriously, my life goal was to stay humble. That was my motto through everything I did. Through my music, my fans (and yes I did gain a small fanbase that based of a small town in Missisipii) and everyone that I met and collaborated with. Don't be afraid to make a difference. 

So please my gradnson, take into consideration everything I've rambled on about and took seriously. Oh and if there happens to be time machines then don't be afraid to take a visit. 

One more important thing.... make sure you capture a video a a real flying pig and show me. Then all my dreams will have definatly come true. 

Stay Safe,
Take care,
Stay Humble,
Addios Amigos! 
From Your too many great's to count Grandfather (aka Marty). 

• February 23, 2015 - 12:32am (Now Viewing)