janice

ellie'sq&a || stripedfly1001

3
1. Why on Earth did you decide to do this q&a? 
I've been having some seriously bad writer's block lately, and I thought this would be a nice way to procrastinate even more

2. Yes/No: Hunger Games. Divergent. Harry Potter. Percy Jackson. 
Hunger Games: I've never seen or read it, sorry
Harry Potter: I really hate it
Percy Jackson: I used to really like it. It's not that great to me anymore, but I don't hate it either

3. Have you ever read the Artemis Fowl series? (if you have, I love you) 
No, sorry. I have heard of it, though

4. When you read a book that is later made into a movie, do you usually prefer the movie or the book?
The book, definitely

5. Yankees or Red Sox?
Red Sox

6. Who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl?
I'm not entirely sure which teams are playing it this year because I don't follow football :P And, to be honest, I'm kind of annoyed by the Super Bowl this year because it's on my birthday... again

7. What is your favorite subject in school? 
I like Algebra. It's odd, I know xD

8. What is your favorite word of all time? (mine is 'cocksure') 
I like "temporary"

9. Who is your favorite comedian? (watch a Mike Birbiglia show. you will die laughing.)
I don't have one, sorry

10. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
I've always wanted to be an author (I started writing "novels" at 4). For a few years, though, I also wanted to be a historian, and currently I'm thinking about being an astrophysicist. 

You can find Ellie O'Grady's original piece here

• AminahMcBina

I'm confused as to why no one has yet asked WHY THE HECK MARVEL WASN'T ADDED TO QUESTION 2! Lol.

• Ellie!

Math is my favorite subject!! Nobody gets it AT ALL. ;)

Hey, I like Algebra too! And I started writing 'novels' around 4 also :DDD

• janice

This is the fourth time I've been asked why I hate Harry Potter xD. (This is only my opinion.) The plot keeps changing, the protagonist is way too "cliche good guy" (same for the antagonist), the writing isn't that good to me, the plot is bad... and yeah. I mean no offence

why do you hate harry potter? just wondering. i also wanted to be an astrophysicist when i was little.