All writing published for Seventh Sentence Story

Published writing

Default avatar user icon

Coralynne (United States) published:

Unprecedented

PROMPT: Seventh Sentence Story

In time, she would come to realize how important that day was. The windy October Monday hadn't seemed out of the ordinary, at first. The weather was cold, but not too cold; people were tired, but not too tired. Nothing had changed-- but everything was about to. There was no celestial sign-- no lightning flashing down from the heavens, no dewy double rainbows, no unsettling earthquake that could make your heart stop-- it just sort of, well, happened. It was...

Images 5
1

Jaden published:

The Beast Inside

PROMPT: Seventh Sentence Story

Of all the things I have seen, nothing was seen the same way this was. The cold of October was nothing compared to the lonely pit in my stomach. The pumpkins screaming on people's doorsteps didn't know true fear, but I did. I knew true fear the day I lost her, the day I didn't know what to do. Nothing on this earth could possibly turn my feelings around, make me feel less lonely, make me happy again. Now I...

Photo 2013 04 20 09.49.23 am

double18 (United States) published:

Understand

PROMPT: Seventh Sentence Story

The book was A Friend of the Family by Lauren Grodstein.

Me, it was a two letter word that no one could understand, myself include. I am mysterious and countlessly wrong, but I'm sure everyone else is too. The difference between you and I is the fact that I understand myself more than you understand me. I can see into my own head while you cannot. That is the only thing that separates you from I, understanding. We all understand...

Killua zoldyck by cyoko d7b0nts
1
1

Hanh Dung published:

The future world

PROMPT: Seventh Sentence Story

Name of the book: Cards on the Table of Agatha Christie

In the next 98 years, will people remain like the way the are now? As we all know that the world's population keeps on increasing at an increadible speed, will there be enough land for all of us to live? The answer is absolutely no. The world we used to know will no longer exist. People will be driven crazy as their minds think of how to make their...

11265106 910295352356656 7944241936944143166 n
1

Mallorie Cheves (United States) published:

Tomorrow's Satisfaction

PROMPT: Seventh Sentence Story

"The way that he looked he at me, holding the barrel of his gun to his head, was almost indescribable," I reported to the interviewer of the local newspaper. "Despite the twelve lives that were lost during the Riverside shooting, he spared me and only me among the others who had died. He acknowledged my presence the way he did with the other twelve students, but somehow saw me as a type of safe haven. I have never seen Corey...

Coffee
1

Sasha K. Lotnikee (United States) published:

Diary of a Bored Hunter's Son

PROMPT: Seventh Sentence Story

"What did you say, Frances? "asked Father.*

Jan. 1st: Father went hunting today and caught a bear.

Jan 2nd: Father went hunting today and caught a fish.

Jan 3rd: Father went hunting today and caught a deer.

Jan 4th: Father went hunting today and caught a raccoon.

Jan 5th: Father went hunting today and caught a rabbit.

Jan 6th: Father went hunting today and caught...nothing?

Can the world get more exciting?