Created by WtW writers, these one-liners will cast you into a stream of words—the aim is to write as much as possible without writer's block getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Write . . .
Want to submit your own prompt idea for a future Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- about what writer’s block feels like to you. (BriRiley)
- about your conversation with the oldest tree in the world. What do you ask it, and what does it say? (Tachi)
- about what color you think best represents your personality. (~rain~)
- a story or poem about an elderly person looking back on their life and recalling what they consider to be their greatest achievement. (NewPoet)
- yourself into a historical event. What do you observe? How do you respond? (Musica)