Created by WtW writers, these one-liners will cast you into a stream of words—the aim is to write as much as possible without writer's block getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Write . . .
Want to submit your own prompt idea for a future Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- about the moment when you first discovered a passion. (by Odyssey)
- a 200-word story that starts with the last text you sent. (by Ava Marie)
- a letter to yourself exactly a year ago. (by happygiggles)
- your favorite song from the other perspective (ex: “Jolene” by Dolly Parton from Jolene's pov)—don’t forget to credit the songwriter! (by dee’s abditory)
- write about the history of your home or school from its perspective. (by Writing4Life)