Created by WtW writers, these one-liners will cast you into a stream of words—the aim is to write as much as possible without writer's block getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Write . . .
Want to submit your own prompt idea for a future Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- about the personality of an inanimate object. (by EllingtonStone)
- about what the earth would say if it could speak. (by sophie_simile)
- about what you imagine people across the world are doing at the exact time you’re writing this piece (ex: 2:35 on a Tuesday). (by almost flora kane)
- a poem about the color of an idea. For example, what color is music? What color is Friday? (by TwinklingLights)
- a description of what your window overlooks. (by Bhavya's Treasure)