Created by WtW writers, these one-liners will cast you into a stream of words—the aim is to write as much as possible without writer's block getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Write . . .
Want to submit your own prompt idea for a future Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- a poem about what your favorite color tastes like! (by FantasyOtter12)
- about the first thing you see when you close your eyes. (by Lata.B)
- a descriptive piece about your favorite city/place without revealing the location! That's for your readers to guess! (by Saloni Soni)
- about the day you were born—what happened? research it! (by brioooche)
- about what makes you different from everyone else in the world (by AbellePuppy34)