Created by WtW writers, these one-liners will cast you into a stream of words—the aim is to write as much as possible without writer's block getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Write . . .
Want to submit your own prompt idea for a future Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- a 150-word story starting with the word “Pandemonium” (by Mahathi.S)
- a diary entry from the point of view of your favorite fictional character (credit the book and author in the comments!) (by sophiascb)
- about something that you’ve had to leave behind (~wildflower~)
- the message in a bottle someone found on the beach. What does it say? (Delia Rune)
- a story in which a disaster occurs, leaving mortal enemies no choice but to bond in extreme circumstances (FastOceanLove)
- a poem mentioning three cities or countries (Fabiana250)