Your human experience in a handful of words.
The six-word memoir project has taken the world by storm, with nearly one million entries published. This week, dear writers, we’re bringing the six-word-memoir to Write the World! Can you tell us something about your life in just six words? A phrase or sentence that somehow encompasses a central aspect of your human experience?
Here are a few from the the six-word website
to spark your interest:
• This is my first bright Christmas.
• Each of us, hero and villain.
• Wish my writing force would awaken.
• I'm a souvenir from the past.
• Lost moments in her unfinished sentences.
Want to see more? Here is a wonderful example
by our very own Demory (USA).
And be sure to read what other young writers are saying in six words here