All writing published for Writing Resolution

Published writing

GeekyGirl 001 (United States) published:

The Pledge of 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

In 2016, my pledge is to finish my existing stories before starting new ones.

The Pledge of 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Charlesthealotdemolisher (United States) published:

Charles' New Year

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

As of today I have had a disease called siriasis for about six or seven years. It's so horrible because it causes the skin on my feet to be very sensitive to water and chlorine. I often get made fun of because of the desease. The disease also stops all of my nails from growing. My feet are full of cuts and dead skin that doesn't really heal no matter what my mother, doctor, and I do. I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Charles' New Year

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Seeking Peer Reviews

Charles' New Year

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Opal (New Zealand) published:

2016 Words

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I'm going to fill my journal. 

I'm going to post on my blog every week. 

I'm going to submit something, somewhere. 

I'm going to write the first draft of my novel, the one I'm going to then edit and carry through with. 

I'm going to write without fear. 

Seeking Peer Reviews

KizKatKet (United States) published:

Write to the max

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I want to start writing more. I procrastinate all the time when I go to write, like I never have a good idea to put down. I will try to write everyday, but for me, that may be hard. So when I do write, I will write without stoping. If it doesn't make sense, then oh well, I can reveiw it later, or maybe the next day, writing more after that. Overall, I just want to write more and more...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Daria Ermolenko (United Kingdom) published:

Here is for a Year Full of Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Happy New Year Everyone! 

My writing resolution this year is to finish the novel which I've started two years ago, before casually setting it aside to focus on more pressing priorities, such as school and sport(I was a figure skater ⛸). 

I have always has a passion for creative writing, and have written countless short stories and probably three novels. The problem is, I've written all of them to avoid writing the novel I've dreamed about writing for five years...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Ioana Georgiana (Romania) published:

2016 in Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I have been writing since I was eleven years old. This year, I will turn 18. I have been doing it for quite some time. It all started with a teen novel I never finished. But that's all it took to ignite the writing spark inside of my creative soul. 

Since then, I've had other writing endeavours, such as a speech for a public speaking competition - I advise you not to sign up for something of this sort, if...

Ioana Georgiana (Romania) published:

2016 in Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

purplpeanut (United States) published:

What can I do?

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

What's mine?
What do I wish to produce? I wonder. Will I be able to write that novel, that I have been so close yet so far from doing? Swallowing my pride, and making a plot line in order to write 50,000 words? I prefer free writing after all. Can I start at the end, and work my way to the beginning? This is writing, there is no strict discipline here. However, we sweat, we bleed, and we cry, to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Crys Partridge (United States) published:

Journaling in 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Out of boredom and curiosity, I sought out my old notebooks and journals and flipped through them. I learned about my elementary science class lesson on constellations, my eleven-years-old obsession with calligraphy, and how I categorized my friends and acquaintances in middle school. About half of it was completely foreign to me, but it was descriptive enough for me to reconstruct the type of kid I was and try to see the world the way I once did.
    Becoming a...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

Journaling in 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Becoming a...

Seeking Peer Reviews