All writing published for Writing Resolution

Published writing

Default avatar user icon

Shekinah Fields (United States) published:

America is in Danger. We the people need to do something!!

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I don't know what is going in America. It is horrible how we are dealing with all of these situations, when someone is killed we need to take justice, we should not just let someone that is a killer stay on the streets of where we live. America is in trouble we need someone to show us the way. There has always been a saying in my life about what we are to do about America, my mom  told me this...

Seeking Peer Reviews

C06555d5 101c 455d b19d 31375aff8c56

engi_aek (France) published:

Writing Resolutions

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I pledge to, for this year of 2016, WRITE, WRITE AND WRITE MORE!!!!
I pledge to fill 3 journals at least.
I pledge to write a story, and many ideas.
I pledge to carry around a writing notebook and WRITE IN IT.
I pledge to write poems.
I pledge to write many, many letters.
I pledge to find and unlock myself as an artist, a writer, and as myself through my writing.
I pledge to never give in to writer's...

Default avatar user icon

emilyb10cp (United States) published:

Life as We Know It

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Life as We Know Itfollows the story of two young adults, Holly and Messer, who unexpectedly become parents to their goddaughter, Sophie. The two begin their relationship on rough grounds with a failed attempt at a blind-date. Their lives get flipped upside down as they find themselves in the midst of a tragedy as Sophie’s birth parents who happen to be their best friends, decease. Not only are they struck in awe by the death of their best...

Default avatar user icon

emilyb10cp (United States) published:

Life as We Know It

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Default avatar user icon

Fandoms&Food (United States) published:

2016 New Year's Pledge

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I pledge to be kind to everyone, deserving or not, including- dare I say it- myself. To not harm nor bully myself and/or others under any and every circumstance, to smile like I mean it, to forgive quicker but not be naive, to work more than not, and to love deeper. I pledge to honor good intent, and to not punish ill intent unless it is of best interest. Above all else, I pledge to be kind, lovable, faithful, loyal,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Picture?width=64&height=64

Ioana Georgiana (Romania) published:

2016 in Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I have been writing since I was eleven years old. This year, I will turn 18. I have been doing it for quite some time. It all started with a teen novel I never finished. But that's all it took to ignite the writing spark inside of my creative soul. 

Since then, I've had other writing endeavours, such as a speech for a public speaking competition - I advise you not to sign up for something of this sort, if...

Picture?width=64&height=64

Ioana Georgiana (Romania) published:

2016 in Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Image

GeekyGirl 001 (United States) published:

The Pledge of 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

In 2016, my pledge is to finish my existing stories before starting new ones.

Image

The Pledge of 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Default avatar user icon

Charlesthealotdemolisher (United States) published:

Charles' New Year

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

As of today I have had a disease called siriasis for about six or seven years. It's so horrible because it causes the skin on my feet to be very sensitive to water and chlorine. I often get made fun of because of the desease. The disease also stops all of my nails from growing. My feet are full of cuts and dead skin that doesn't really heal no matter what my mother, doctor, and I do. I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

Charles' New Year

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

Charles' New Year

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Seeking Peer Reviews

Opal square small
1

Opal (New Zealand) published:

2016 Words

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I'm going to fill my journal. 

I'm going to post on my blog every week. 

I'm going to submit something, somewhere. 

I'm going to write the first draft of my novel, the one I'm going to then edit and carry through with. 

I'm going to write without fear. 

Seeking Peer Reviews

Birb

KizKatKet (United States) published:

Write to the max

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

I want to start writing more. I procrastinate all the time when I go to write, like I never have a good idea to put down. I will try to write everyday, but for me, that may be hard. So when I do write, I will write without stoping. If it doesn't make sense, then oh well, I can reveiw it later, or maybe the next day, writing more after that. Overall, I just want to write more and more...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Picture?width=64&height=64

Daria Ermolenko (United Kingdom) published:

Here is for a Year Full of Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Happy New Year Everyone! 

My writing resolution this year is to finish the novel which I've started two years ago, before casually setting it aside to focus on more pressing priorities, such as school and sport(I was a figure skater ⛸). 

I have always has a passion for creative writing, and have written countless short stories and probably three novels. The problem is, I've written all of them to avoid writing the novel I've dreamed about writing for five years...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Picture?width=64&height=64

Ioana Georgiana (Romania) published:

2016 in Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Picture?width=64&height=64

Ioana Georgiana (Romania) published:

2016 in Writing

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Default avatar user icon

purplpeanut (United States) published:

What can I do?

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

What's mine?
What do I wish to produce? I wonder. Will I be able to write that novel, that I have been so close yet so far from doing? Swallowing my pride, and making a plot line in order to write 50,000 words? I prefer free writing after all. Can I start at the end, and work my way to the beginning? This is writing, there is no strict discipline here. However, we sweat, we bleed, and we cry, to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Acrystalpartridge
1

Crys Partridge (United States) published:

Journaling in 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Out of boredom and curiosity, I sought out my old notebooks and journals and flipped through them. I learned about my elementary science class lesson on constellations, my eleven-years-old obsession with calligraphy, and how I categorized my friends and acquaintances in middle school. About half of it was completely foreign to me, but it was descriptive enough for me to reconstruct the type of kid I was and try to see the world the way I once did.
    Becoming a...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Acrystalpartridge
1

Journaling in 2016

PROMPT: Writing Resolution

Becoming a...

Seeking Peer Reviews