January Grab Bag
Short and sweet.
Welcome to the first Grab Bag of 2021! Created by WtW writers, these one-liners will cast you into a stream of words, no guidelines needed—the aim is to write as much as possible without writer's block getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Want to submit your own prompt idea for a future Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- Near misses: two characters encounter each other at different points in time, but just barely miss interacting. Until one day . . . (by mitch.momo)
- Write a poem using the sentence “It was as soft as silk, but as hard as stone.” (by Rohan’s Defender)
- Write something inspired by a favorite painting. (by Cranevarnish)
- What is your favourite pastime during Covid? Why? (by Writing4Life)
- What’s your personal definition for the word hope? (by poems4all)
- Write a poem inspired by the color of the walls in your room (by Ash~)