November Grab Bag
Short and sweet.
Welcome to November’s grab bag of prompts! These one-liners are designed to cast you into a stream of words, no guidelines needed. In other words, dear writers, there are no wrong responses. Rather, the aim is to write as much as possible without the jitters getting in the way.
Please copy and paste the mini prompt(s) that you’re responding to into the writing field.
Want to submit your own prompt idea for next month’s Grab Bag? Do so here! If we choose your prompt, we’ll credit it to you!
- Write about a possum, living in an attic.
- You get a letter from someone who claims to be you from a different dimension. What does it say?
- Write a poem that includes the word "watch" three times.
- What song do you wish you had written, and why?
- Marvel hires you to design a new comic based on a mythical god/goddess of your creation. What god/goddess do you dream up? What form(s) do they take? What do they do?
- What is your favorite thing about your home?